(Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Who needs "Diamond Vision"?
12-22-2013, 02:18 AM
Who needs "Diamond Vision"?
I am not selling eyecare! Big Grin

I have a box of 1998 UD Diamond Vision coming in just after Christmas. Here is the Beckett info link:

http://www.beckett.com/racing/1998/upper...nd-vision/

If anyone is looking for some of these, LMK with a post here. I only get 16 cards, so any Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Ricky Rudd cards will go in the PC. It does not mean I won't trade them for the right items though.

If the spectacular pull happens (JG RT's), Jerry gets 1st shot at them. I don't expect it to happen, but you never know. However, anyone looking for some of these cards should be on the lookout for my box break thread later this week. Just wanted you all to know about my latest purchase. I can't wait to open these single-card packs. It should be lots of fun!

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2013, 03:50 AM
RE: Who needs "Diamond Vision"?
Well if you get Rusty I may be interested.

[Image: OKimtze.png]
12-22-2013, 07:07 AM
Good luck, hope you get some cards that you need! If you get any duplicates of Gordon and/or Martin let me know. Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]
12-22-2013, 10:59 AM
I also would be interested in the Rusty as well as the Ernie Irvan. Good Luck, Adam!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
12-22-2013, 07:19 PM
Good luck with the break.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
12-22-2013, 08:56 PM
(12-22-2013 03:50 AM)minitracer Wrote:  Well if you get Rusty I may be interested.

Jason always gets 1st shot at my Rustys, but maybe I'll pull two. There are only 15 cards in the set, so duplicates are possible.

(12-22-2013 07:07 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Good luck, hope you get some cards that you need! If you get any duplicates of Gordon and/or Martin let me know. Thank you.

Jerry

Will do.

(12-22-2013 10:59 AM)Mikarlo Wrote:  I also would be interested in the Rusty as well as the Ernie Irvan. Good Luck, Adam!

You know I already knew that. Big Grin

(12-22-2013 07:19 PM)kevinr Wrote:  Good luck with the break.

Thanks Kevin. I will be sure to post the break when I get the box.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
12-30-2013, 11:54 PM
Box Break thread posted!