`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Superfractor #BPCP14 for trade/sale

2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Superfractor #BPCP14 for trade/sale
I pulled this card from a bowman platinum Hobby box (2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Superfractors Jameson Taillon #BPCP14 Serial 1/1). They sell online for around $2000 and up. My asking is $1,499.99 in trade or Currency, but am open to offers of what you feel is fair. Use beckett to start trade or to buy. Questions can call 906 553 6003 ask for mike.

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum Superfractor #BPCP14 for trade/sale
Wow...congrats on your great pull! Not interested but hope you get your asking price or more! Good luck.....

I wasn't aware that Beckett placed N/A values on cards because they are worth alot of money, and as 1/1's there is nothing to compare them to. Thanks for the heads-up!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum Superfractor #BPCP14 for trade/sale
umm .......

RE: 2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Superfractor #BPCP14 for trade/sale
Thanks for introducing this new and world changing concept to us

Congrats! Good luck , I'm sure you will do well with it he's a pretty solid prospect.
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(12-21-2013, 10:22 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: I pulled this card from a bowman platinum Hobby box (2013 Bowman Platinum Chrome Superfractors Jameson Taillon #BPCP14 Serial 1/1). They sell online for around $2000 and up. Beckett has N/A for value because these cards are 1 of a kinds. My asking is $1,999.99 in trade or Currency, but am open to offers of what you feel is fair. Use beckett to start trade or to buy. Questions can call 906 553 6003 ask for mike.
Hey, How can they sell it online for $2K if you have the only one?
Also, that's a mighty generous .000001% discount you're throwing our way ... Mighty nice, indeed! But you might want to reconsider that depending on if you're offering free shipping!
Also, what type of currency are you interested in? I've got a $25,000 Iraqi dinar note burning a hole in my pocket, but nobody can give me change. Sad

(12-21-2013, 11:32 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: Almost always you would need to pay to get an appraisal.
Almost always?
I'd say Always always! But let me know if they ever start throwing you freebie appraisals! I'd like to get me some of that! If it's free, give me three!

(12-21-2013, 11:32 PM)Mike Miron Wrote: And by the way, it's made out of like a plastic material so it's edges and corners and surface look perfect, it's kept in perfect condition. Inside a penny saver then in a 3x4 toploaders, then i even taped the top of the toploader to keep anything from getting to it.
Wow! A penny sleeve (FYI: they're called penny sleeves, not savers ... I don't want you to sound like you don't know what you're talking about ) AND a toploader ?! Are you sure that isn't a little overboard for a card? ..... AND TAPE, too !?!?! ... The freakin' Constitution of the US of A doesn't even have that type of protection! .... Jeez, all that for a baseball card? Aren't you being just a little overprotective, dude? What do have creeping around in your environ that requires you to use tape to "keep anything from getting to it" ?

Sorry for all the questions, but are you also offering free shipping in a PWE? Just want to clarify .... Thanks!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Its a $200 card
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(12-22-2013, 08:17 AM)bunk27 Wrote: Its a $200 card
+1 The Wil Myers version sold for $349 and he is a more valued prospect. I hope you get the $2000 but I would be shocked if you get anywhere near that.

Didn't see it was a superfractor, thought it was a plate. Was to distracted by the $.01 discount!

You'd need a very motivated taillon super-collector with very deep pockets to get anywhere close to what you're asking. Good luck, you never know!

Either way, that is a heck of a pull. I've never even pulled a plate! And when I do, I'm sure it will be of in ubaldo Jimenez or someone!!!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

(12-22-2013, 09:53 AM)petillo64 Wrote: Either way, that is a heck of a pull. I've never even pulled a plate! And when I do, I'm sure it will be of in ubaldo Jimenez or someone!!!
Hey, don't diss Ubaldo! He's my PC guy ... For better or worse. When you pull his plate, think of me Smile ... And I'd expect AT LEAST a .01 discount, like Mike is doing! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.