IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball Feedback

2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball Feedback
I would like some feedback on this product:

2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball

If you purchased packs, boxes, etc... what are your thoughts and opinions?

Thanks!

Scott

RE: 2013 Bowman Draft Picks & Prospects Baseball Feedback
i bought a case....this product is always a hit....ive always been able to sell hits i dont want from my case and end up with almost 60-70% of my cost back and still have half the autos and several sets. i have only busted 4 boxes so far...but i have 2 cards that would sell for $325 right now and i still have 8 boxes left...fyi the case was 639.99 with free shipping and double ebay bucks
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Anybody who has chrome lmk

This year isn't as good as last year but still a fun product. Ive opened 4 cases and have been pretty lucky hitting some nice big name color autos. I would suggest getting hobby over jumbo but thats just me.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]

I bought 4 boxes... I didn't get any huge hits, but it was a fun break nonetheless and i definitely got reasonable value.

I really do wish that bowman would somehow collapse base bowman, chrome and draft into two products though... I think next year I'm going to hold off on base bowman/chrome and go big when draft rolls around...
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint