Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody heard from jallwine1?

Anybody heard from jallwine1?
Hey
Just checking if anyone has heard from username jallwine1 lately? I haven't heard anything from him for a while. He has made many trades on here and I know he has some stuff going on, but the trade was made over 2 weeks ago. Let me know.
Thanks,
Adam

RE: Anybody heard from jallwine1?
We were working on a trade but haven't heard from him in awhile either. I know the last thing he told me was that it was crazy busy at work and with the holidays coming and all he may have just forgot. I would hang in there a while longer and give him the benefit of the doubt.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

Okay. I know he responded to me on the 11th saying he was going to send out last week and that things have been busy. I also see he logged in on the 17th, but didn't respond to my trade message or my pm.

I know when I had issues with traders in the past, I contacted Floydtown, and he was able to shed some light. He is very helpful. Hopefully it's just hectic with the holidays, I think we could all understand.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

Not to say you should put precautions in place but don't forget mail is reaaalllyyy slow right now.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Yes mail is really really slow had a package ship on Tuesday and didn't get it till Saturday last week..Usually only takes 2 days, I could imagine what it will take this week and next.. Good luck
[Image: Untitled.jpg]

http://s885.photobucket.com/albums/ac58/...owboysFan/

Huge cowboys fan! Collecting all cowboys autos, and Main rookies of football and baseball and Game used..

still nothing from him, he goes on the looking for thread-he also owes HHH TGT
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)