`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking ahead to 2014...

Looking ahead to 2014...
havent been super active as of late. busted very little as of late or made any purchases in the cardboard realm. spent my cardboard money as of late on gold and diamonds.

i got engaged.

trying to shoot for a wedding sept/oct next year at the stadium if possible. so my cardboard money will be dwindling for a time. not giving up the hobby, but def cutting back on the wax. prob just buy more singles and mid-high end hit only products where i can. running outta room!
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: Looking ahead to 2014...
Congrats on the engagement!
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Congrats on the upcoming nuptials! Money invested in your relationship will get you far better returns than cardboard.
[Image: 1969WorldSeriesTicket.jpg]
I collect 1969 Mets memorabilia and 1960 Topps baseball, nothing else.
My 1969 Mets PC Bucket:
http://s214.photobucket.com/user/d3a3l3e3/library/1969%20NY%20Mets%20PC?sort=6&page=1

(12-18-2013, 09:47 AM)phreakyq Wrote: i got engaged.
Congrats, man!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Awesome man! Congrats and best of luck to you both. Let us know how your stadium wedding plans are going and if it all works out, def. wanting to see some pictures (not of you but the facility...LOL).
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Congrads!!
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

Congrats man!!!
[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

Congratulations on the great news, I just got married in November and went to Hawaii for my honeymoon which was awesome! I've cut back as well, married life has changed my collecting for sure!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

(12-19-2013, 06:22 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Congratulations on the great news, I just got married in November and went to Hawaii for my honeymoon which was awesome! I've cut back as well, married life has changed my collecting for sure!
hopefully for the better lol.

we were looking at hawaii but were already going on a cruise in 2015 so it seems kind of reddundant. we might go to cooperstown. the stadium isnt looking so good. its pretty dang expensive and you have to use the stadiums caterer which is crazy $$$
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector