Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daughter's name plate project *need help*
Heart 
Daughter's name plate project *need help*
Hi guys, looking for the help of fellow memebers. I'd like to make a name plate for my daughter of female athletes, luckily her name is pretty short so it shouldnt be to difficult to accomplish. She loves gymnastics, soccer and basketball, so I'd love to get lettermans of female players in those sports but would take a letterman that spells here name in any other sport as long as its a female. My daughter's name is, Maya, and any assistance anyone could give would be appreciated. please check my org and message me for trades on needed letters. A few years back memebers helped me put together a name plate for my son, Roman, so I hope we can make this happen again for her too.
Thanks
Seaw0lf-
Son's Name Plate photo cards003.jpg
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

RE: Daughter's name plate project *need help*
cool idea, i wish i could help but i do not have any female lettermans, or letterwomans hahaha. good luck on the chase!!!!
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

I don't have any either but it does look pretty neat to lay the letters there with them when they are a few days old like I did:

[Image: 2012-02-08104727.jpg]
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Very cool project. I did this when my daughter was born too. I just found random letters and didn't think about female players. Good idea. My daughter's name is Emerson so it took a while.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(12-20-2013, 10:00 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I don't have any either but it does look pretty neat to lay the letters there with them when they are a few days old like I did:

Thats F'in AWESOME bro!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

(12-19-2013, 05:57 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: cool idea, i wish i could help but i do not have any female lettermans, or letterwomans hahaha. good luck on the chase!!!!
Lol, thanks-
(12-20-2013, 10:00 AM)crimedawg47 Wrote: I don't have any either but it does look pretty neat to lay the letters there with them when they are a few days old like I did:

Awesome pic crimedawg47
(12-20-2013, 12:23 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Very cool project. I did this when my daughter was born too. I just found random letters and didn't think about female players. Good idea. My daughter's name is Emerson so it took a while.
I was hoping to do it for my daughter, but haven't had any luck and I've never seen any either before-
WANTED: Indian Larry American Biker Auto
[Image: 1393873061.jpg]
http://s1190.photobucket.com/user/Seaw0lf/library/

Now youguyshave me looking...picked up afew at this months card show. Looked for women and everyone said they have never seen letter women. Could use letters of letterman if anyone has any.
I collect Penny (Anfernee) Hardaway, and my son collects Ty Lawson. Please let me know if you have anything rare of either player.

Photo Bucket = http://s1326.photobucket.com/user/bryandwells/library/

I think you should try and just settle for Male Basketball since they don't exist in female sports, since the market is rather small for the cards.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.