`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2013: year in review: Funny replies to threads

2013: year in review: Funny replies to threads
Was going through some older posts and ran across this ... I was actually laughing out loud! At least I thought it was funny!

Disclaimer: the intention of this post is not to humiliate anyone so hopefully nobody's feelings are hurt. Just pointing out humorous moments. Who knows, maybe there will be an award ceremony next year Smile

Find a funny thread/reply and post it here .... Maybe we can vote on the best of 2013

-–------------------------------------------------------
Initial Thread : currently unnamed
Thread name: Found Out Something Nov 2013

Found out something
I have some possiable realitives that may of played baseball before me I am want to be a picture and theres three pictures with my last name Houser one had a T-207 tabbaco card but I couldnt see what position he was on I am going to be a pitcher in high school baseball this year thats the only postion I really know how to play I am not a hitter this xplain way I want to be a baseball player though My father played high school football he still has his jersey it has the last name Houser on it Itht just might be possiable
-------------------------------------------
Funny Reply : and the nomination goes to MikeCala98

RE: Found out something
I hope you have a great curveball because the whole school part doesn't seem to be working for you.
--------------------------------------------
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: 2013: year in review: Funny replies to threads
Thread Name: A Pack searchers...haters REVENGE

Link to thread (response is to the picture and too lazy to try and move that around) http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...cksearcher

Funny reply to picture of the Pack Searcher: nomination to y2hood

RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
Looks like my ex girlfriend if she grew a beard and aged 50 years.....in other words, I think that's my ex girlfriend's mom.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(12-17-2013, 01:33 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: Thread Name: A Pack searchers...haters REVENGE

Link to thread (response is to the picture and too lazy to try and move that around) http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...cksearcher

Funny reply to picture of the Pack Searcher: nomination to y2hood

RE: A Pack searchers.. haters REVENGE !!!
Looks like my ex girlfriend if she grew a beard and aged 50 years.....in other words, I think that's my ex girlfriend's mom.
Lol
Yeah, I remember that one! A good contender!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-17-2013, 01:20 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Was going through some older posts and ran across this ... I was actually laughing out loud! At least I thought it was funny!

Disclaimer: the intention of this post is not to humiliate anyone so hopefully nobody's feelings are hurt. Just pointing out humorous moments. Who knows, maybe there will be an award ceremony next year Smile

Find a funny thread/reply and post it here .... Maybe we can vote on the best of 2013

Found out something
I have some possiable realitives that may of played baseball before me I am want to be a picture and theres three pictures with my last name Houser one had a T-207 tabbaco card but I couldnt see what position he was on I am going to be a pitcher in high school baseball this year thats the only postion I really know how to play I am not a hitter this xplain way I want to be a baseball player though My father played high school football he still has his jersey it has the last name Houser on it Itht just might be possiable

I hope you have a great curveball because the whole school part doesn't seem to be working for you.
I remember this one; I even commented on it. However, I took a kind, gentle approach. I did love his comment, though. It never gets old. What's even more funny, is that the OP is now banned!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Thread Name: My blood is boiling right now
Forum: Baseball
Nominee:Icm1223

Response to a question as to why he had his auto baseballs in a safe (thread was about his Chase Utley ball growing mold). I'll look at some more but this always cracked me up picturing it in my head. I wonder if he asked his dog.....

There's no one to look at them except me... unless my dog would have an interest in looking at them.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(12-17-2013, 07:23 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I remember this one; I even commented on it. However, I took a kind, gentle approach. I did love his comment, though. It never gets old. What's even more funny, is that the OP is now banned!!
Yeah, you just kinda nudged him a little about it being a really tough read. Didn't know CHBBcardfan was banned, otherwise I wouldn't have been so nice constructing my disclaimer and keeping his name off the post. Smile just kidding. I still want this to be fun and not humiliating to any of the people involved!

(12-17-2013, 01:20 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Was going through some older posts and ran across this ... I was actually laughing out loud! At least I thought it was funny!

Found out something

OMG, I have tears in my eyes right now. WOW just WOW!

(12-17-2013, 07:29 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Thread Name: My blood is boiling right now
Forum: Baseball
Nominee:Icm1223

Response to a question as to why he had his auto baseballs in a safe (thread was about his Chase Utley ball growing mold). I'll look at some more but this always cracked me up picturing it in my head. I wonder if he asked his dog.....

There's no one to look at them except me... unless my dog would have an interest in looking at them.
LOL! Does that mean he's thinking about asking his dog if he wants to see the auto ball? Smile
After the whole "son of Sam" thing, I have a major problem with anyone that would listen to his dog. Smile