`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade Delays?

Trade Delays?
Anyone else having delays in receiving trades? I know it is December and holiday shipping is always slower but these were shipped to me weeks ago and still nothing. All but one of the 4 I am waiting on have received their end of the deal.

Not worried about the traders more worried about the mail service.

Anyone else having these problems right now? 2 trades are USA and 2 are Canada. All very minor trades for Roy base and inserts.

Thanks,
Scott
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

RE: Trade Delays?
I did not have too many problems last week receiving my packages. Nothing yet this week but that said, I do not have much on the go right now either.
[Image: 35754349162_ed852a8323.jpg]

Bucket: https://www.flickr.com/photos/123198232@N04/albums
"ONLY TRADER ALBUMS ARE AVAILABLE"

The last 2 weeks were very slow for me. A few trades took a minute to get to me and they were from inside the US.
Collecting: Kevin Hodson, Goaltender Rookie Cards, 1995-96 Fleer Metal Inserts.

I only have about 5 or so trades on the go but i also have about 50 or so TTM requests out and i usually get a few packages in at least in a week but last week other than getting one trade in on Monday my mail box was completely empty the rest of the week (Including Saturday) it was very depressing but im glad its not only me haha, t'is the season!

I have had absolutely no problems at all using the USPS, even to Canada. Must be lucky!
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

All but one has arrived now.

Yup I'm sure it is the Christmas mail

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

(12-22-2013, 11:03 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: Yup I'm sure it is the Christmas mail
Exactly why i am waiting until christmas is over

These trades were made late November early December, I would expect anything in the last week or so to be delayed but just seemed early for it.

Oh well all but one have arrived.