`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
12-20-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set
(12-19-2013 11:26 PM)spazmatastic Wrote:  I was going to say 43 until I saw mini's reply. I will remove 1 more state and say 42 states. I am hoping you avoided the northeast and/or north-central US. Big Grin
I have never flown or been a trucker, but I've been in 18 states. Your home state is the only one west of the Mississippi River. I have never been to FL, WI, MI, or any state east of NY.
Hmmmm Montoya ( I know he's gone but) 42. LOL

[Image: OKimtze.png]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-20-2013, 05:33 PM

CANCER SUCKS[Image: AVLRCRSDC.jpg]
12-20-2013, 08:19 PM
There are 8 states in the Lower 48 that I have not set foot in....Adam, you were correct with the locations as they are N. & S. Dakota, Montana, Maine, N.H., Vermont, R.I., and Delaware. So the correct answer is 40. And since nobody guessed 40, the closet answer without going over is: Kevin! Congrats my friend! I will get your address off our last trade and get these shipped off to you no later than Monday.

(12-17-2013 07:49 AM)kevinr Wrote:  Well I am going to take a shot with 39.............

Thank you for your participation everyone! Be Well & Happy Holidays!!

-=-=-

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
12-20-2013, 11:06 PM
RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
Yeee haaa I won, way cool. Thanks man for the contest and thanks for the cards.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
12-21-2013, 07:57 AM
RE: Time for another contest! 2013 PP Cup Chase Prizes 13 Card Set...And the Winner is...
(12-20-2013 11:06 PM)kevinr Wrote:  Yeee haaa I won, way cool. Thanks man for the contest and thanks for the cards.

Congratultions!

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-21-2013, 10:20 AM
Congrats. Hmm 39 Newman's old # . Any chance of breaking up the set , I could use Newman + JJ?

12-21-2013, 01:28 PM
(12-21-2013 10:20 AM)minitracer Wrote:  Congrats. Hmm 39 Newman's old # . Any chance of breaking up the set , I could use Newman + JJ?

Yea I believe I will share the prize, all except the Kasey of course. I will send you the Newman and JJ after I receive them.

Anybody else need any??

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
12-21-2013, 01:54 PM
(12-21-2013 01:28 PM)kevinr Wrote:  Yea I believe I will share the prize, all except the Kasey of course. I will send you the Newman and JJ after I receive them.

Anybody else need any??
Thanks Man! Not to be greedy , I know Spaz is a big J J fan so if he needs it give it to him. I am fine with my #1 Newman.

12-21-2013, 03:19 PM
Jeff Gordon? Thank you.

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-21-2013, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 12-21-2013 03:55 PM by minitracer.)
(12-21-2013 03:19 PM)Echo7Bravo Wrote:  Jeff Gordon? Thank you.

Jerry
I was gonna put in a word for you Jerry but I knew you would hop on it. This is great everyone should be happy ( well prob not Shelby , I think Pearson missed the chase this year).