`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2008 topps highlight auto pujols

2008 topps highlight auto pujols
Can anyone help me with this?? I can find no info on this card. I can find the 2007 topps highlight auto but not the 2008. I'm looking for info on scarcity and value. Why is pujols name not even listed in the beckett under 2008 topps higjlight auto????

RE: 2008 topps highlight auto pujols
Did he have one? (not being smart...just asking)
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

scans?

but its probably the 2007

(12-15-2013, 04:54 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Did he have one? (not being smart...just asking)
Ive been collecting cards for 30 years!! I know the year of this card. I pulled it out of the 2008 topps fat packs. The card is on the topps website for the check list. 2007 has one also. 2008 is what I have and it is highlighting his five homeruns from august 17 through the 22nd 2007 season. it is card number ha-ap.

Oh, you mean the one listed under 2008 Topps Highlight Autographs AP Albert Pujlos A....MORON

Is it this one?
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2008/top...-a-6360515
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(12-15-2013, 06:18 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Oh, you mean the one listed under 2008 Topps Highlight Autographs AP Albert Pujlos A....MORON
I'm looking at the beckett right now MORON!! The one your talking about that is listed is the relic you idiot. There is no pujols listed under 2008 topps subset highlight autograph. They have everyone else from the checklist but not pujold
(12-15-2013, 06:19 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Is it this one?
http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2008/top...-a-6360515

Yes but no info on it....value or print run. That just shows there in existance. Thank you

Type in 2008 Highlight Puj then search....it will be the 1st card you see. No pricing because print run was probably not given or not enough of a maket. Merry Christmas!

Topps probably never released a print run (which they often neglect to do, purposely or not) As far as value, Beckett doesn't price rare cards, you'd have to search completed listings or put yours up on the bay with a high BIN/BO and see what kind of offers you get. Also as a side note, I would tone the attitude down a bit when you have people here who try to help, keep it up and you'll find yourself getting no help at all Smile Good Luck, would like to see a scan of it but you have to upload it to photobucket or one of the other pic hosting sites and upload the IMG code.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(12-15-2013, 06:31 PM)petesahuttt Wrote: Topps probably never released a print run (which they often neglect to do, purposely or not) As far as value, Beckett doesn't price rare cards, you'd have to search completed listings or put yours up on the bay with a high BIN/BO and see what kind of offers you get. Also as a side note, I would tone the attitude down a bit when you have people here who try to help, keep it up and you'll find yourself getting no help at all Smile Good Luck, would like to see a scan of it but you have to upload it to photobucket or one of the other pic hosting sites and upload the IMG code.
The attitude was caused because phillie joe called me a moron. I'm gonna try and get y'all the picture. Thanks for the info. I'm very knowledgable about cards and their pricing. The only reason I posted this is because it doesnt even have pujols listed in the auto set in the latest beckett magazine. I thought it would have at least had his name with no price next to it but it doesnt.