`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Please Help Me Find the Final Four Cards to Complete the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Set!

Please Help Me Find the Final Four Cards to Complete the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Set!
I now have 1,060 of the 1,064 cards in the 2011 Topps Baseball Hope Diamond parallel set (# to 60). The set has 990 regular cards and 74 legends. I now only need FOUR cards to complete this set, and am asking for your help. If you have any of the following four cards, or know someone who does, please let me know. Prefer to trade, but will purchase for a fair price if needed. Thank you, so much, for your help.

The four cards are:

191. Jay Bruce
280. Andrew Bailey
497. Alex Avila
570. Matt Cain

Thank you again for any help you may be able to provide as I work to finish this set. I have more than 250 extra Hope Diamond cards, so let me know if you are looking for any for your collection as well.

Take care. Merry Christmas to you and Yours!

RE: Please Help Me Find the Final Four Cards to Complete the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Set!
Can't help but that will be sweet when finished!
Colleting all Topps Cubs cards from the main set and Traded/Update
Main Set - 1415/1672 84.6%
Years Completed - 51, 76-94, 96, 99, 00, 04, 06, 07, 09, 12
Traded/Update - 90/234 38.4%

RE: Please Help Me Find the Final Four Cards to Complete the 2011 Topps Hope Diamond Set!
Can't help but awesome accomplishment/set to complete. Good luck and please show it off when done.

Merry Christmas to you and yours also!
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.