`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading on Beckett

RE: Trading on Beckett
shendozi may not have worded it nicelt and gave out guinness and candy while saying it, but what he said was dead on.

your rep on others sites, including ebay and other trading sites, is not considered in your favor on this site (though conversely, if you have been banned from other places, that will count against you)

and he was right about the communication, both through pm's and the trade system

while yall might take issue with HOW he said it, he was right
(but im usually criticized for the same thing, so...yea)

You have to earn your Rep here, I got that when I came over to Beckett. But when a Person overloads his mouth and basically calling you a dirtbag, that was jacked up. He no more know me, to run his mouth the way he did. If he had to run to you, that isn't my problem. I let my trading speak for itself. I get along with everyone that I engage with in trades or whatever. Happy Trading!!!!!
(12-19-2013, 06:35 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: shendozi may not have worded it nicelt and gave out guinness and candy while saying it, but what he said was dead on.

your rep on others sites, including ebay and other trading sites, is not considered in your favor on this site (though conversely, if you have been banned from other places, that will count against you)

and he was right about the communication, both through pm's and the trade system

while yall might take issue with HOW he said it, he was right
(but im usually criticized for the same thing, so...yea)
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

(12-19-2013, 06:47 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: You have to earn your Rep here, I got that when I came over to Beckett. But when a Person overloads his mouth and basically calling you a dirtbag, that was jacked up. He no more know me, to run his mouth the way he did. If he had to run to you, that isn't my problem. I let my trading speak for itself. I get along with everyone that I engage with in trades or whatever. Happy Trading!!!!!
youre coming off very defensive.

he in no way called you or implied you were a dirtbag. just as hurtado didnt bash you earlier

and he did not run to me, as you say. i just wandered into the thread

good luck with the trading here. most of the folks here are good eggs.

He implied this word to us.

un•scru•pu•lous UNSCRUPULOUS, UNPRINCIPLED refer to lack of moral standards or conscience to guide one's conduct. TheUNSCRUPULOUS person is without scruples of conscience, and disregards, or has contempt for, laws of rightor justice with which he or she is perfectly well acquainted, and which should restrain his or her actions:

That is why I was pissed. I have Values and Principles. I have give my Values and Principle to my kids. He made my Ignore list and won't have to worry about trading with me. Unless you know the member you are talking to, keep stupid remarks out. I don't have any issues with you period. Matter of fact, you have helped me when I came back to Beckett. I do value members opinions, just use proper words, that way you don't offend anyone. I have tough skin, I hope he does to.

im honestly not seeing where that is implied. i dont think it is what he intended, but i wont think for him

He was refering to Newbies, which he was out of line. Not everyone is going to see eye to eye on things. I get it, I am considered new here and yes there is a lot to learn about Beckett. I will pay my dues just like everyone else has to do. He just hit me wrong with his comment. I am Medically Retired from the Army. I have spent 20 years of my life in the Uniform and proud of my Service, Values, and Beliefs. I would never go out of my way to detour from my beliefs. Have a good evening and hopefully we can do a trade in the future.

Can someone please stop this thread from continuing? Geez. There is more drama here than on the lifetime channel. Let's get focused back on trading cards. This is supposed to be our hobby....
http://s1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc39...reynolds1/

I will ship your cards in a bubble mailer. I expect the same in return.
Also, I travel for work and can ship on Saturdays only.