Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate

WTTF Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate
especially autos.... what's out there?
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: WTTF Ronda Rousey and Miesha Tate
(12-14-2013, 02:39 AM)hhh tgt Wrote: especially autos.... what's out there?
i have a couple of relics-

http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17...t=4&page=1

[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

could use the Rouseys
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

I have a Rousey Auto. I'll should have in my org. Also do you have the delivery confirmation number for our trade, I still haven't received the cards, I'm sure it's due to the holidays.
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg

can you check me for the Rousey? I'll have to find the receipt and get to you on the DC..

Sounds good.

I picked up two boxes of 2013 bloodlines. Pulled a few Weidman autos. Hoping he beats Anderson again, so the value goes up. I'm thinking Rousey is going to take Tate's arm home with her in December.

(12-15-2013, 06:22 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: can you check me for the Rousey? I'll have to find the receipt and get to you on the DC..
 photo coolsignature_zps2fe4f593.jpg