`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 Panini Preferred- 2 Boxes

12-13 Panini Preferred- 2 Boxes
I was at the LCS today inquiring about the upcoming release of Prizm. I was in the mood to bust some wax, but they didn't have much that looked good. I saw a box of Preferred and was told that he had two left, so I grabbed them. It was a fun break, and it could have been worst. I grabbed a solid booklet and an auto that saved the break. All are available.

VETERAN Bookley /199: Manu, Hawes, Rose, Pierce, Pau, Daniel Gibson, Salmons

VETERAN Bookley /199: Durant, Kobe, Amar'e, Manu, Blake, Bosh, D12
[Image: 545DB3C4-E2CF-4108-A4BC-9ADF855E4166_zpsmo1jcxt9.jpg]

Crown Royal Auto /99: Andrew Nicholson
Choice Award Auto /99: MarShon Brooks
Choice Award Gold /10: Byron Scott
Preferred Auto Green /5: Ryan Anderson
Rookie Silhouettes Auto /99: Quincy Acy
Silhouettes Auto /15: Scottie Pippen
[Image: 9FA4557E-0B4D-49AF-9DD1-482843213917_zpseasus9iv.jpg]

I don't sell much, but this Pippen may be worthy of moving at a popular auction site. It's a beautiful card, if only I could have landed one of the /5 patch versions....

I hit some other nice cards too. The /5 and /10 autos look great, but the players are well, they are who they are.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

RE: 12-13 Panini Preferred- 2 Boxes
Sweet hit on the Pippen Smile Did you get my trade offer?
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(12-13-2013, 10:35 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Sweet hit on the Pippen Smile Did you get my trade offer?
Yeah, I did bud. Sorry for the delay. I just haven't had time to go through my cards yet and make sure they aren't redemptions I'm waiting on. I'm sure we can do something, I just want to make sure I have everything available before I counter. Sorry I should have messaged you, but it's a been a busy week with finals for my grad classes. I'll review it before the weekend is out.

Wow that Pippen is NICE! Don't know what that market is like but I would think that should about cover the break if you sell it. I am interested in both booklets if you decided to trade or sell them!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(12-13-2013, 10:50 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Wow that Pippen is NICE! Don't know what that market is like but I would think that should about cover the break if you sell it. I am interested in both booklets if you decided to trade or sell them!
Thanks! I actually just let it go for 285.00. It may have been a little soft, but I don't think by much. It is the highest I have ever sold a card for, and I couldn't pass up the cash in hand to hope to get an extra few bucks.

I sent you an open offer on the booklets. Let me know if we can work anything out.

Ooooo nasty nasty Pippen. $285 sounds pretty close to me anyways. You probably could've eeked out $300 but not much more. I was hoping you'd hit a low-SN Richmond for me though. Keep bustin! Wink
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Pippen is a good money hit. The Kobe is a nice hit and are you going to put the Pierce booklet into your PC?
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(12-13-2013, 11:31 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Ooooo nasty nasty Pippen. $285 sounds pretty close to me anyways. You probably could've eeked out $300 but not much more. I was hoping you'd hit a low-SN Richmond for me though. Keep bustin! Wink
Thanks buck. I agree that 285 was fair, and it felt good to sell it. I was busting just hoping to hit a Mitch for you, sorry I missed! I'll be chasing the 13-14 Prizm base set again this year and planning on grabbing a few boxes of that. Maybe there will be some Motch love there (I haven't seen a checklist).
(12-13-2013, 11:36 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Pippen is a good money hit. The Kobe is a nice hit and are you going to put the Pierce booklet into your PC?
Thanks Jason. The Pippen saved the bust, and it was fun to sell. A quick sell too. The Pierce booklet is in the PC, but I'll keep it available in the org as well. I don't LOVE the booklets, and I already have two prime booklets (BOSTON & CELTICS) w/ Pierce. I figure the fact that it has Rose may make it solid trade bait. If I never move it though it is a nice addition to the PC.

(12-13-2013, 11:42 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks buck. I agree that 285 was fair, and it felt good to sell it. I was busting just hoping to hit a Mitch for you, sorry I missed! I'll be chasing the 13-14 Prizm base set again this year and planning on grabbing a few boxes of that. Maybe there will be some Motch love there (I haven't seen a checklist).

Thanks Jason. The Pippen saved the bust, and it was fun to sell. A quick sell too. The Pierce booklet is in the PC, but I'll keep it available in the org as well. I don't LOVE the booklets, and I already have two prime booklets (BOSTON & CELTICS) w/ Pierce. I figure the fact that it has Rose may make it solid trade bait. If I never move it though it is a nice addition to the PC.

Either way, good stuff man. I love the Kobe booklet but I own on booklet and picking up a second one would require me to pick up one of the booklet magnetics. I like it though man!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Congrats on the Pippen! That is a great hit!