`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm baaaccckkk!

I'm baaaccckkk!
I haven't been around in awhile, honestly, because I'm getting bored with the hobby or at least with subpar box breaks. Beginning to realize the only ways it seems to hit something supernice is case breaks (which I don't have the money for), or singles (which takes away all the fun of opening and hearing the crinkle)...

Anyways, let's do some trading... I'm looking for Broncos for any of my stuff. Thanks!

...oh Merry Christmas!
Erik

RE: I'm baaaccckkk!
I sent you an open Trade Offer.

Thanks,
Jayson
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

check me

Welcome back Erik!! Haven't seen you around in awhile. Glad you got the itch again. Sent you over an open offer. Hope we can make a deal.
Collecting Steelers, Pirates and Penguins

I have a few nice Gu if you have any Rams.
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

(12-13-2013, 01:05 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I haven't been around in awhile, honestly, because I'm getting bored with the hobby or at least with subpar box breaks. Beginning to realize the only ways it seems to hit something supernice is case breaks (which I don't have the money for), or singles (which takes away all the fun of opening and hearing the crinkle)...

Anyways, let's do some trading... I'm looking for Broncos for any of my stuff. Thanks!

...oh Merry Christmas!
Erik
I haven't been on the site in years. I'm interested in the Eddie Lacy GU. I haven't updated my bucket in awhile. if any of these interest you I can scan them in. PM works best

2002 Private Stock Terrell Davis GU ed# 109/201
2011 Absolute Von Miller GU
2013 Bowman GU Demaryius Thomas GU
2011 Prestige GU Demaryius Thomas GU
2011 Prestige GU (Blue) Eric Decker
2011 Prestige GU (Orange) Eric Decker
2012 Absolute GU (Orange) War Room Brock Osweiler
2012 Crown Royal GU (Blue) ed# 110/299

LMK again PM works best

(12-13-2013, 01:05 PM)usafshelland Wrote: I haven't been around in awhile, honestly, because I'm getting bored with the hobby or at least with subpar box breaks. Beginning to realize the only ways it seems to hit something supernice is case breaks (which I don't have the money for), or singles (which takes away all the fun of opening and hearing the crinkle)...

...oh Merry Christmas!
Erik
WELCOME BACK. OPEN TRADE OFFER SENT.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

open offer sent
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

I addressed all. If I didn't respond to you and just canx out without explanation it's because I didn't find anything I was interested in. I am hunting for better known Broncos on the current roster.