`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Need advice on how to proceed

Need advice on how to proceed
a few months back (end of august), I bought a Victor Cruz rainbow for another member here. member was in good standing, and i was just feeling generous at the moment. we agreed that i would try to sell off the rest of the rainbow, save for the superfractor. whatever the rest of it sold for, we would take that off the total amount paid. he would pay me the remaining money

no problem. and i understood the risks

took a little while to get money, but i understood that going in. he sent me a payment of 70 dollars

then a little while later, i sold the rest of the rainbow for 40

this left a remaining 70 dollars to go

so i figured id update him on the status, hoping to get a status back

i sent him a pm here, but he hadnt logged on in over a month. so i also sent him an email. i never heard back on either one

So, at this point, im willing to wait to hear from him. but at what point do i need to do something, and what should that something be?

RE: Need advice on how to proceed
Wow weird thing is I saw the super about a week ago looking to see if the 2013 Manning sold and wondered if it was this one still showing up, if you had to sell it or if he sold it. Kinda interesting.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

really? because i still have it
i see the finest one...twice sold by same seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Fines...19e4de0d4f

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Topps-Fines...19e5d992d9

but mine is the topps chrome

So you still have the card he owes you $70 out of $140 cash? If so I guess i would be greatful I still have the card and he only owes you less than $100. I suppose I would wait til after the holidays are over and the playoffs are on. If you decide to sell I hope you get $140 back to split it even were he to ever contact you later.
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

i honestly dont mind waiting for payment. and he has already made partial payment. but he hasnt been around here since october, and he didnt answer an email i sent. im just hoping everything is okay with him

IF i end up having to sell the card to recoup my money, im hoping to make as much as possible, not just the 70 im still owed. i would hate for him to pay me 70 and then not get anything.

This is an easy one.

Knee caps.

(12-13-2013, 08:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: This is an easy one.

Knee caps.
as much as i love a good kneecapping, i think this is more of a wait and see thing. my gut tells me this isnt a "he aint gonna pay" situation.

(12-13-2013, 08:23 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: as much as i love a good kneecapping, i think this is more of a wait and see thing. my gut tells me this isnt a "he aint gonna pay" situation.
I don't know, not to be a downer, but if he hasn't logged on since October and hasn't emailed you back, maybe something happened to him.

Do you know of any other members that were tight with him that might have his contact info or whatever?

(Although, an email would do the trick.)

if you're hurting for the money sell the card refund him what he paid you already and be done with it.

If you're not hurting, and you can't reach him, hold the card for sometime and see what happens. If you haven't heard from him in 2 months, and he isn't responding to emails, you've done all that you can do in my eyes. Keep the card until you hear from him is my recommendation, but that is just how I am at times.

If I needed the money quite badly, I'd contact the seller a few more times, and give them a date as to which you are going to revoke the offer and move forward.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

Yeah I agree something came up. He is too avid a member to be gone that long. And I'm sure it was chrome it could have been this one. I dont remember the time frame lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC