`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTTF For Cleveland Browns Cards!!!

RE: LTTF For Cleveland Browns Cards!!!
(12-13-2013, 05:49 PM)cleveland browns coll Wrote: Yes lol shipping address! I will get that added right now!
Ok address should be correct just not use to this experience yet. Totally different from ebay
Offer sent
[Image: 100_4824.jpg]

I could trade you a huge lot of base cards for whatever you may have and be willing to trade. But you can check my org for anything else you may want.

i can go thru my doubles...but im really only looking for brett favre, barry sanders and browns also.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

You can check me for any Browns cards you might be interested in...thanks!

(12-13-2013, 10:57 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i can go thru my doubles...but im really only looking for brett favre, barry sanders and browns also.
Sorry might not be able to help you out on this one. I have some duplicate autos that you might not have for browns and maybe some game used. how many double do you have? I will check myself later today!
(12-13-2013, 10:53 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: I could trade you a huge lot of base cards for whatever you may have and be willing to trade. But you can check my org for anything else you may want.
Yes I am also looking for a huge lot of base cards, parallels, inserts & rc's. I haven't decided on what to trade for base cards or know if there is an etiquette for trading such items. But def interested in what you have!

sent an open offer
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

Offer sent

open offer sent
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(12-13-2013, 10:53 PM)aldridgejohn28 Wrote: I could trade you a huge lot of base cards for whatever you may have and be willing to trade. But you can check my org for anything else you may want.
Hey AldridgeJohn28,

I just remember you had base, rc's and cheap parallels for trade. I would be willing to trade for all the browns cards you have. I collect anything in browns uniform and college if they were drafted directly to the team. I will send an open offer. Sorry for canceling the first trade I had over 35 active trades and everyone was wanting the same cards.