`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Looking for these Members (updated as of 12/10/13)

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 6/22/11)
I still have not heard from fltankgirl711. She is on here all of the time, I even lefy negative feedback and still no response.

Just sent her another PM, she logged in today. lmk if you dont hear from her tomorrow
send me her address again please
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)

(06-28-2011, 04:15 PM)ceocards Wrote: Can you please forward one of us his address
did you all notice mackalack was on this thread on 4/10 "helping people find scammers"? im just saying!
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

There was just a shout out to mackalack today for a freebie he sent MIK253. So he is active, hope he comes through soon.

RE: Looking for these Members (updated as of 7/6/11)
Please add me to dorkypunkrockerguy's hit list.
He sent me a PM today saying he just shipped them all. I will let you know if I get anything. I hope I do, but I am not gonna sweat it.
Until then, he got me, and, if so, I hope he chokes on his cards. I have the trade posted, and he marked received before all communications stopped. But the guy still posted on the site. Hard to believe over $40-50 worth of cards. I am in Texas, and I am a HS coach who will go to his address during coaching school in a few weeks.
Thanks for warning others about this character.
If he is simply late for good reason, I apologize up front.
Mickey Bushong

(07-02-2011, 08:36 PM)hardcount32 Wrote: There was just a shout out to mackalack today for a freebie he sent MIK253. So he is active, hope he comes through soon.
lol a freebie im still waiting for my cards from him! and dorkeypunkrockerguy
[Image: jsonnentagbannercopy.jpg]

Morgan Burnett Super Collector
Total cards not 1/1 83/121
Total 1/1 cards 3/36

AH!!! Mr. Floyd...just had a chance to log in...I believe JKIDD already received his cards...sorry for the delay...had to leave to Mexico on an emergency and did not have to chance to stop by the post office...but I believe all is good now...again sorry for the trouble and delay...AROD

(07-07-2011, 11:19 PM)arod0770710 Wrote: AH!!! Mr. Floyd...just had a chance to log in...I believe JKIDD already received his cards...sorry for the delay...had to leave to Mexico on an emergency and did not have to chance to stop by the post office...but I believe all is good now...again sorry for the trouble and delay...AROD
I got his cards. He is now freed lol

r23b owes me from trade on 6/29/11. does not reply to inquires. thnks. john
main interest are stl cardinals n stl rams

(07-08-2011, 09:24 AM)hotpixssportscards Wrote: r23b owes me from trade on 6/29/11. does not reply to inquires. thnks. john
Can you send floydtown or myself his name/address please?

[Image: ceocards6copy.png]

Click on banner for photobucket link.