`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LTT/B 2000 Donruss Preferred Letterman MARINO

LTT/B 2000 Donruss Preferred Letterman MARINO
I am looking to trade or buy 2000 Donruss Preferred Letterman Marino cards. I am looking for the letters R, I, N, O.

Let me know if you have these to trade or sell.

Thanks,

RE: LTT/B 2000 Donruss Preferred Letterman MARINO
Best of luck with this! The N took me forever to find! The O will be tough too. I don't have any extras, but here they are if you've never seen them.

[Image: DSC02687.jpg]
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

(12-14-2013, 02:56 PM)Marinocollector Wrote: Best of luck with this! The N took me forever to find! The O will be tough too. I don't have any extras, but here they are if you've never seen them.

[Image: DSC02687.jpg]
Thanks for sharing. I wanted to start a project by collecting this set, but it seems to be allusive. I wanted to do the 2008 Upper Deck Icon Letterman set but I didn't think it would be possible and too expensive.

Once again, thanks for sharing.

(12-15-2013, 12:17 AM)coachholbrook Wrote: Thanks for sharing. I wanted to start a project by collecting this set, but it seems to be allusive. I wanted to do the 2008 Upper Deck Icon Letterman set but I didn't think it would be possible and too expensive.

Once again, thanks for sharing.
It would take you the better part of two years to track the missing ones down by my guesstimate. You never know though. It took me 4 years to find the N the. 5 popped in the 6 months after. I saw 2 Os during the searching. I'll try to keep an eye out for you.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.