`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Leave a Negative or
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Leave Negative
42.86%
6 42.86%
Leave Neutral
7.14%
1 7.14%
Do Nothing
35.71%
5 35.71%
Other? (please elaborate)
14.29%
2 14.29%
Total 14 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
So what would you do if anything?

RE: So what would you do if anything?
(12-12-2013, 03:09 PM)nthnoak Wrote: Im super easy going on ebay and Ive only ever left 3 negatives on 1000 transactions but I dont understand why people are saying he cant leave a negative. Just because he got the card but it was slow? If the seller didnt badger him about paying then I would probably agree. But when somebody does that too you and theres nothing in the auction about it, plus it says handling time is only one day but then it doesnt get sent for almost a week????? Screw that, that guy is toast in my book because he lied and was a prick. Done son.
I have 955 positive and never have left a neg or neutral... I have been lucky so far and have had no problems.

The shipping time would have been no big deal and I prolly wouldnt have cared about it.... Its just the fact the dud demanded immediate payment when it was not stated BUT did state it would be shipped in 24 hrs not within a week.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: So what would you do if anything?
(12-12-2013, 04:18 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: I have 955 positive and never have left a neg or neutral... I have been lucky so far and have had no problems.

The shipping time would have been no big deal and I prolly wouldnt have cared about it.... Its just the fact the dud demanded immediate payment when it was not stated BUT did state it would be shipped in 24 hrs not within a week.
Yeah and thats exactly why. Im with you on the shipping part. Ive waited a month for a card to show up before and still left a positive. But for him to be like that, lie in his auction, and have the card show up late like that is enough for me to be pissed off lol
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/