`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seller question

RE: seller question
I've thought about buying from them, but I didn't because they use stock photos. I'm real particular about the condition of my cards.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-20-2013, 04:32 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I've thought about buying from them, but I didn't because they use stock photos. I'm real particular about the condition of my cards.
i agree we should almost make a seller list of what and who to watch out for. stock photos are used for a reason, they grade the nicer ones for more money
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(12-20-2013, 04:51 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i agree we should almost make a seller list of what and who to watch out for. stock photos are used for a reason, they grade the nicer ones for more money
Right. Plus, it's just plain lazy to use stock photos! Also, there was another one I was gonna warn you of, but now I forget. He's known to sale fakes!!

(12-20-2013, 02:45 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: well i bought a sealed case instead....think i should be ok with that. is it possible to searched sealed cases, obviously they can just retape them shut?
it's possible, but ive never heard of them doing shady things like that

i dont think they are dishionest, just sloppy sometimes

i mean, they arent bigboyd

(12-20-2013, 06:04 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i mean, they arent bigboyd
That's it. That's the name that I was trying to think of to warn you about.

(12-14-2013, 11:23 AM)hckydv7 Wrote: And my most recent order that came today had cards missing ;(
And a second order with a card missing

(12-20-2013, 06:04 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's possible, but ive never heard of them doing shady things like that

i dont think they are dishionest, just sloppy sometimes

i mean, they arent bigboyd
oh god u had to throw out bigboyd...honestly man i go to cincy 3x a year cause we have an office there and id love to stop by his shop...what a joke that guy is....i dont get why people are dumb enough to buy from him
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]