`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Packers Super Bowl Autos PC pics

Packers Super Bowl Autos PC pics
So, since I've been making some progress on this, I figured I'd do a post about what I've got so far. Now, these aren't the only autos I have of these players, of course, just wanted to show that I've got one of each of these guys. The 2010 SB guys I need to retake some of the pictures, which I will probably do tonight, but I only have one new one from the 2010 guys from the last time I posted with the pics, so they haven't changed much. I'll try to get those retaken tonight and post those tomorrow.

Anyhow, first up is the 1966 and 1967 Super Bowls. The available autographs for these two are the same, which is why I have them combined. I only need to get 2 now, Max McGee and Donny Anderson. Bratkowski, Nitschke, and Taylor are on their way (the pics I post of those are from the auctions).

For the 1996 Super Bowl, I need Jim McMahon, Jeff Thomason, Santana Dotson, and Shannon Clavelle. Andre Rison and Desmond Howard are on their way, so I am posting their auction pics

Anyhow, I've got a bunch of other pickups that I want to post, but that will be for a time when I can go through and take pictures of several hundred cards LOL. Getting close!!

RE: Packers Super Bowl Autos PC pics
Sweet collection, bud!
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection

Awesome collection! Thanks for posting it!
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Sick collection man!

Ok, so, I found another one for the 66/67 for a good price, Max McGee, so here is that one, another one down Smile

And, here are the 2010 Super Bowl autos Smile A few are ones I've not posted yet of players I already ahd, so they are new show offs!
Now just looking for the 2013 Father's Day Pylon auto of Nick Collins (which I've seen absolutely NOWHERE)

(a better picture of this one Smile )

(both of these guys were on the team, so it counts for both!)

(just picked this one up last week)