`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Expired Panini redemption question....???

Expired Panini redemption question....???
Has anyone ever got an expired panini redemption card? A year or later, And still got it fullfilled. Just some inputs behind it.

RE: Expired Panini redemption question....???
I haven't personally had this happen, but I have heard from several different people that Panini will still honor expired redemptions.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

They honor them.

I pulled the redemption for this guy out of a retail mixer a few months back, and had it in my hands in a week:

[Image: KobeAuto_zpsdf59cb18.jpg]

The redemption I pulled was for a John Wall rookie patch auto from 10-11 contenders. Thanks for the inputs and lets hope they are still able to send it in to me.

I called them one time about an expired redemption I had and they told me "We can't do anything about expired redemptions." I know that other people have had success. I unfortunately have not.
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

I have had one before that was a few months expired and emailed them about it and they said just to enter it. Since then I have gotten a couple more expired ones and just enter the code anyways. I have yet to have one not work. However if what you have is something rather valuable then you might want to call or email them and ask.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/

(12-13-2013, 03:53 PM)beecket Wrote: Has anyone ever got an expired panini redemption card? A year or later, And still got it fullfilled. Just some inputs behind it.
So I now have the answer to my own question. lol. Less then a week after pulling the expired John wall auto redemption from 10-11 contenders, they already have it shipped out. I wasn't too sure but I'm glad they did. It should be here in a few days. Anyways, thanks for some of your inputs !!!