`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Cardboard Therapy

RE: Newest Cardboard Therapy
(12-11-2013, 08:14 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Yeah Robbins is not too bad. Zander is a little harder with the Z but Sebastian will be a little easier to finish & Kevin for me should be not to bad to get done.
I'd just go with Zan, Seb & Kev! Sebastian could be at least a $300 name !
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

the one that will break the bank is Zander with the Z being a hard letter to come across and Rodriguez seems to be only fit and his stuff still comes at a high price depending on what it is...

(12-11-2013, 10:55 PM)Ziveus101 Wrote: Thanks for the shout-out Robbins. I'm glad the cards I sent made it to you safely.

BTW, do you know what product the Enns is from? It looks like the Campos also came from the same product but I'm not familiar with it.
Oynx last two seasons they have carried game used items for sanchez and campos. murphy had some stuff in previous releases. I know they also have some full item collections as well. here are some examples of previous releases...
[Image: 2012OnyxPlatinumProspectsGameUsedPPGU4Jo...38e659.jpg]
[Image: 2012OnyxPlatinumProspectsGameUsedPPGU18G...4d0772.jpg]
this sanchez as an IP auto