`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I broke the curse!!
12-08-2013, 08:17 PM
I broke the curse!!
I know Jerry and I have joked about this before, but in all honesty, before tonight I had never pulled a "Hit" of one of the three main drivers I collect: JMac, Rusty, or Bowyer. That curse was broken tonight for me! Behold...my very first JMac "Hit" pulled by my own hand...

2014 Press Pass Signings Silver #PPSJM Jamie McMurray 09/50

[Image: IMG_0605_zps128b835a.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- E. Hosmer, M. Moustakas, B. Starling, R. Howard, L. Harrell -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson, Female Drivers Past & Present -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2013, 12:12 PM
RE: I broke the curse!!
Congrats, Jason. Nice hit.

I'm going to hit the "go" button on our trade today, and we can talk about the other card later...I will certainly save it for you. Cheers

Collecting:
09 Topps Magic Football (Need 12 SPs)
# 44, 55, 82, 86, 98, 105, 154, 165, 172, 199, 206, 239

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller variations (43 of 56, 77%)
Tough to list these out...please help.

I collect these guys:
[Image: Sig2.png]
12-09-2013, 02:54 PM
Congrats Jason, hope your luck continues Smile

Jerry

Collect: Don Mattingly & Thurman Munson (Baseball) Roger Staubach (Football) Mike Bossy (Hockey) Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, & Danica Patrick (Racing) Brian Stann, Miesha Tate, Ryan Bader, Gina Carano, Jason Miller, & Tim Kennedy (MMA) Bjorn Borg (Tennis) The Undertaker (Wrestling)
12-09-2013, 06:44 PM
That's a sweet looking auto and card!
Congrats!

[Image: OKimtze.png]
12-09-2013, 06:54 PM
Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- E. Hosmer, M. Moustakas, B. Starling, R. Howard, L. Harrell -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson, Female Drivers Past & Present -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
12-09-2013, 08:02 PM
(12-09-2013 06:54 PM)Mikarlo Wrote:  Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!
Cool , you deserve it!

[Image: OKimtze.png]
12-09-2013, 10:26 PM
awesome man nice card congrats on pulling a PC.

I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]
12-10-2013, 12:38 AM
Awesome pull, Jason! Congrats on the pull. I don't think I have ever pulled a JJ or MM from a box as one of my 'Hits'. I have pulled a Jeff Gordon before, but I don't have that one anymore.
Anyway, I'm glad you pulled a great PC card.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
01-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Nice auto

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK