`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I broke the curse!!

I broke the curse!!
I know Jerry and I have joked about this before, but in all honesty, before tonight I had never pulled a "Hit" of one of the three main drivers I collect: JMac, Rusty, or Bowyer. That curse was broken tonight for me! Behold...my very first JMac "Hit" pulled by my own hand...

2014 Press Pass Signings Silver #PPSJM Jamie McMurray 09/50

[Image: IMG_0605_zps128b835a.jpg]

Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: I broke the curse!!
Congrats, Jason. Nice hit.

I'm going to hit the "go" button on our trade today, and we can talk about the other card later...I will certainly save it for you. Cheers
Looking for:
2012 Total Memorabilia Tony Stewart Melting
TripleĀ 1/1
Quad 1/1
Jumbo 1/1
Hot Rod Relics 1/1

05 Studio Portraits Bob Feller (45/56, 80% complete)

I collect Tony Stewart, Bob Feller, Steve Yzerman, Victor Martinez.

www.dunnere.weebly.com

Congrats Jason, hope your luck continues Smile

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

That's a sweet looking auto and card!
Congrats!
[Image: OKimtze.png]

Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(12-09-2013, 07:54 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: Thanks guys. I was at my LCS opening the rest of the box I had been nibbling off of the past couple weeks. And I believe I was a bit louder with my "Yes!" than I intended because the owner and the few other customers in the store all stopped what they were doing to give me a funny look, lol. Oh well, it was worth it!
Cool , you deserve it!

[Image: OKimtze.png]

awesome man nice card congrats on pulling a PC.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Awesome pull, Jason! Congrats on the pull. I don't think I have ever pulled a JJ or MM from a box as one of my 'Hits'. I have pulled a Jeff Gordon before, but I don't have that one anymore.
Anyway, I'm glad you pulled a great PC card.

Nice auto
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK