`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 Random Boxes: 2007 Bowman Heritage & 2009 Signature Stars

2 Random Boxes: 2007 Bowman Heritage & 2009 Signature Stars
Traveling for work a lot lately. One of the perks is visiting an LCS I usually never would. I'm a bit burnt out on the 2013 products for the year so I was looking for older wax. This LCS was stocked from probably 2007-Present. Very nice selection of old boxes. I've been looking for a box of 2007 Bowman Heritage to work on my set and they had one with about 3/4 of the packs left. I figured the hits would be gone (2 relics, 1 auto), but was pleasantly surprised. Also picked up a box of 09 Signature Stars because I never bought any in my life and it had Jeter on the box. Very scientific method I know.

Bowman Heritage Hits
[Image: bowher.jpg]

Signature Stars Hits
[Image: sig.jpg]

The Harper was definitely a nice surprise! All are FT - send open offers. I loaded the sig stars base but I'm keeping the Bowman Heritage base for my set.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

RE: 2 Random Boxes: 2007 Bowman Heritage & 2009 Signature Stars
Please check me for the Harper.
To facilitate trading, please mark your wants in the "wants" column and "trade for" column in your Org.
[Image: Henderson-Discussion-Signature.jpg]

I didn't know there was a Harper that year. Gotta dig out my box of 2009 UD and see if there was a Harper that I forgot.
Sweet Cano relic! Never saw that before!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-08-2013, 06:42 PM)paulkellyjr Wrote: Please check me for the Harper.
Sorry not seeing anything at the moment. Thanks!

Mitch, I had no idea Harper was in there either. I literally bought it because Jeter was on the box and it had a little message on it saying "NOT authorized by Major League Baseball or its Memeber Teams" but it had all the team logos anyways. Like putting that little disclaimer is all you need....

Thought it was odd so I bought it.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

please check me for the brentz and harper thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Those Signature Stars boxes are loaded ... pulled these out of three boxes from Walmart of all places ...

[Image: BryceUD.jpg]

[Image: BryceHarperJersey.jpg]

[Image: MiguelAuto.jpg]

And my personal favorite:

[Image: KenGriffey.jpg]