`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Draft HOBBY - three autos and relic

2013 Draft HOBBY - three autos and relic
Got three autos and a relic from one Draft hobby (yes hobby) box. Has anyone else gotten three autos and a relic from one Draft hobby, or is this a collation mistake? Just curious. I only collect for fun; opening a few packs at a time here and there when I have time but never had anything like this in a hobby box. (The Alcantara relic is #/10, Phil Ervin auto is #/99, Aaron Judge wave auto is #/50, and Kris Bryant is #/235. Also got waves of Bradley Jr., Singleton, Knapp, and Windle with the Judge pack, a Vogelbach #/500, Dahl silver ice and minis of Machado and Bogaerts.)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2013 Draft HOBBY - three autos and relic
check me for the bryant if ft thanks
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Put me in line for the Bryant, Thanks

I don't want to mislead anyone. Not looking to sell or trade. Just wondering whether this box is an anomaly. Thanks.

The waves are packs in and of themselves, so if there's an auto in there it's a bonus. Same with the Aflac autos, they're bonus autos. So your box was a very rare example of both of those bonus autos showing up in the same box...it's also a box that'll pay for itself several times over if you want to move any of that stuff.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

I had a similar box with two autos and a relic. Had a base auto, wave pack auto and a purple relic. It's rare, bot those kind of boxes are out there.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

You sure it wasn't a jumbo?
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

I need the Judge.. PM me a price or if it is for trade let me know.. thanks!
Looking for Mike Trout, Aaron Judge and Derek Jeter...