`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question about my BIG hit!!!

RE: Question about my BIG hit!!!
(12-07-2013, 11:41 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's not a 1/1. it's a flawed card. and i dont believe for 1 moment you got a 200 dollar offer. if you didnt take that, youre foolish

if you got an offer of 20 dollars, you should have taken it
+1

he thinks were new here i guess and the "offer" will get us interested lol
[Image: bannernew.jpg]

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-07-2013, 11:41 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it's not a 1/1. it's a flawed card. and i dont believe for 1 moment you got a 200 dollar offer. if you didnt take that, youre foolish

if you got an offer of 20 dollars, you should have taken it
Well I sure the HELL don't lie and I am going to sell it too the guy that offered me the $200... I just texted him and told him I would take his offer.

texted him? can we get his info so we can sell him some cards? lol

See my bucket organized by sport and then by player or team: http://s174.photobucket.com/user/thump17er/library/Basketball%20Scans?sort=6&page=1

(12-07-2013, 11:48 AM)softball24_2011 Wrote: Well I sure the HELL don't lie and I am going to sell it too the guy that offered me the $200... I just texted him and told him I would take his offer.
I wasn't trying to get anyone interested in my card. I was asking a simple question but some of you smart mouth dumbasses have a problem but its ok I will sell it and thanks for making me never want to post again on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace Out Homie!!

(12-07-2013, 11:55 AM)Sargieboy Wrote: Peace Out Homie!!

yea dont let the door smack you on the way out, rookie!

(12-07-2013, 11:52 AM)softball24_2011 Wrote: I wasn't trying to get anyone interested in my card. I was asking a simple question but some of you smart mouth dumbasses have a problem but its ok I will sell it and thanks for making me never want to post again on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i answred your simple question, with some simple truth.

and id rather have a smart mouth and a dumbass then a dumb mouth and a smartass
also: you have to be 18 to post here

im taking a wild guess, by your excessive use of exclamation points, your lack of logic on value, youre "cunning trickiness" and your foot stomping temper tantrum, that you might not be 18 quite yet

(12-07-2013, 11:34 AM)mrhurtado17 Wrote: if u dont sell right now for $200 u are crazy. his autos never sell that even if you had like a #/10
+1, though I doubt you have that offer

[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

You're right to take the $200 offer. It's a very high offer for a card like that, hence the skepticism. Don't take it personally, those of us that have been here a while have seen a lot of new guys come along with questionable tactics, that's all.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Take the $$