`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Happy Trails Gary Kubiak

Happy Trails Gary Kubiak
Any Texans fans going to miss him? This organization is in shambles, If I were Teddy Bridgewater I would pull an Eli Manning and let them know I won't be signing with them if they draft me.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/100892...xans-fired

RE: Happy Trails Gary Kubiak
(12-06-2013, 12:51 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: Any Texans fans going to miss him? This organization is in shambles, If I were Teddy Bridgewater I would pull an Eli Manning and let them know I won't be signing with them if they draft me.

I would play for Houston over Cleveland or Jacksonville. Just saying

Why over Cleveland? Ben Tate will be their running back next year, they dumped Trent Richardson for a 1st rounder and they've got a great defense and Josh Gordon is turning into a stud, they're turning things around. And Jacksonville is closer to where he's from (Miami) So what would the perks of playing for Houston be? an aging Andre Johnson, no running back and no coach are less attractive.

There for a second, I thought you meant that he passed away (wasn't it Kubiak that collapsed at the Patriots game?). Anyhow, I kinda saw this coming, he's had some really good talent on that team and has never really been able to do much with it.

good riddance... he should have been terminated a long time ago... now get rid of Schaub, Rick Smith (THIS HAS TO HAPPEN) the entire pass D, and the o-line... they have a LONG way to go...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

(12-06-2013, 12:51 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: Any Texans fans going to miss him? This organization is in shambles, If I were Teddy Bridgewater I would pull an Eli Manning and let them know I won't be signing with them if they draft me.

With the top 2 QBs being Bridgewater and Manziel, the Texans should go another route anyway. Neither are close to NFL QBs. Good college QBs that are questionable NFL prospects.

[Image: HornungNamePicture.jpg]
My photobucket: http://s137.photobucket.com/albums/q209/coachlew10/
Green Bay Packer Auto collector!!! Current and HOF Packers.

(12-06-2013, 02:22 PM)coachlew10 Wrote: With the top 2 QBs being Bridgewater and Manziel, the Texans should go another route anyway. Neither are close to NFL QBs. Good college QBs that are questionable NFL prospects.
Other quality potential first rounders Marcus Mariota, Derek Carr and Bryce Petty (don't think Johnny Football is going to go in the first round with these other guys) The Texans should trade down to solidify the other gaping holes they have to fill while still being able to pick up a franchise QB

(12-06-2013, 04:46 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: Other quality potential first rounders Marcus Mariota, Derek Carr and Bryce Petty (don't think Johnny Football is going to go in the first round with these other guys) The Texans should trade down to solidify the other gaping holes they have to fill while still being able to pick up a franchise QB
Mariota is staying in Oregon another year... Sorry to burst your bubble...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Think of how much money they'll save if they pick up Derrick Carr in the later round. Not in terms of contracts, but they don't even have to make new jersey licensing agreements. Just slap Carr on the back with that ole No. 8. Fans can wear their now retro jerseys in pride again.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(12-06-2013, 01:06 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: Why over Cleveland? Ben Tate will be their running back next year, they dumped Trent Richardson for a 1st rounder and they've got a great defense and Josh Gordon is turning into a stud, they're turning things around. And Jacksonville is closer to where he's from (Miami) So what would the perks of playing for Houston be? an aging Andre Johnson, no running back and no coach are less attractive.
Cleveland has been "turning" it around for 14 years and it hasent happened. Will never happen. Jacksonville is a signature away from being the London, Las Vegas, or Las Angeles Jaguars. Which ever city doesn't get them, the other ones will be trying to get another. Cleveland is next in line. I would play for a team that is actually rebuilding verses a team that uses that as an excuse every single year.