`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trading problems question

RE: Trading problems question
Wow, I have never met anyone that has over 1200 post, but only 4 trades. You have been on here long enough to know that you must meet a certain amount of trades, not to be a Must Send First. I am productive on other sites. I just purchase the Organizer this summer, and I even know you must send first. I would say, "Quit Whinning and get your necessary trades done". I have now completed 11 trades and plan to do a ton more of trading.

(12-05-2013, 03:22 PM)tshormis5 Wrote: My sn is my actual name on here. My ebay is linked to this account alongside my twitter account again with my government name and I have 9 sales in the past couple months with positive feedbacks and 4 trades positive trades on here. That still makes someone say ship first? My first sale on blowout was 100+ select Kevin Durant jersey auto. I have been here but gotta admit I always look to flip before trade to get money for personal collection but really. REALLY? I don't know you either and I've seen guys on here and blowout burnt with guys with heavy established feedbacks.
9 sales on blowout
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos