`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 donruss preferred small gold tins

RE: 1998 donruss preferred small gold tins
(12-28-2015, 04:28 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Per my other comment. He hasn't made a post yet. So, how did you 2 find him?

I was able to find him by searching for the tin I needed in the Pricing/Checklist search, then It shows who has the card/item in their want or haves list. I used that to try and send him a message through PM but it wont let me because I guess he doesn't have an email associated with the account? Or has it blocked? Not sure

(12-28-2015, 05:23 PM)diablo71 Wrote: I was able to find him by searching for the tin I needed in the Pricing/Checklist search, then It shows who has the card/item in their want or haves list. I used that to try and send him a message through PM but it wont let me because I guess he doesn't have an email associated with the account? Or has it blocked? Not sure
Oh, Ok. Sorry I wasn't able to help you.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(12-28-2015, 05:44 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Oh, Ok. Sorry I wasn't able to help you.
No worries, appreciate you trying

(12-28-2015, 05:56 PM)diablo71 Wrote: No worries, appreciate you trying
you're welcome

Happy days added this Griffey Sealed mini tin last week. Just need Molitor amd Frank Thomas for the complete gold tin set. love to finish this year. Help would be appreciated

[Image: 20160108_193011_zpsdr2itpzk.jpg][/QUOTE]

(01-11-2016, 02:28 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Happy days added this Griffey Sealed mini tin last week. Just need Molitor amd Frank Thomas for the complete gold tin set. love to finish this year. Help would be appreciated

[Image: 20160108_193011_zpsdr2itpzk.jpg]
[/quote]

Oh.... So that's what those look like; I was wondering. Now... Are all the ones that you have still sealed?

That's really cool how the tin itself is serial #'ed!!!!!!!!

Oh.... So that's what those look like; I was wondering. Now... Are all the ones that you have still sealed?

[/quote]

I think they are pretty cool myself. The Gold are supposed to be /199 but some were misprinted to /999. With that being said there are only /199 of each of the gold ones.

Not all of them are sealed. I am trying though. Out of all the tins I have for my set. I have 10 Sealed Gold Tins, 10 Sealed Silver and 19 Sealed Green ones. I have two unopened boxes of these with 24 tins in each, so I imagine I could complete the Green set. And one of the boxes is a gold box so I know there is one Gold Sealed tin in that box as well. (Just don't know which one :-)) Here are all the tins together.

[Image: 20160108_213615_zpsoyhyik2t.jpg]

(01-11-2016, 03:18 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Oh.... So that's what those look like; I was wondering. Now... Are all the ones that you have still sealed?

I think they are pretty cool myself. The Gold are supposed to be /199 but some were misprinted to /999. With that being said there are only /199 of each of the gold ones.

Not all of them are sealed. I am trying though. Out of all the tins I have for my set. I have 10 Sealed Gold Tins, 10 Sealed Silver and 19 Sealed Green ones. I have two unopened boxes of these with 24 tins in each, so I imagine I could complete the Green set. And one of the boxes is a gold box so I know there is one Gold Sealed tin in that box as well. (Just don't know which one :-)) Here are all the tins together.

[Image: 20160108_213615_zpsoyhyik2t.jpg]
[/quote]

Far out, that's really cool and impressive!! Are those blue that I see?

Yes sir. Those were the retail double wide tins. I have the complete set of 12 sealed ones which all came from the same sealed box. As u can see there are two open spaces in the Golds I would love to fill out.

(01-11-2016, 04:36 PM)diablo71 Wrote: Yes sir. Those were the retail double wide tins. I have the complete set of 12 sealed ones which all came from the same sealed box. As u can see there are two open spaces in the Golds I would love to fill out.
And I would love to help you fill them.