Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Missing Pujols cards.

Missing Pujols cards.
Hello!

So I came home a couple weekends ago after being out of town for a week. The other day I noticed a stack of Pujols cards on my extremely messy (full of cards) desk. Flipping through them I began to notice they were all one of ones, eight to be exact. Knowing these weren't from my collection, I immediately asked my wife if she purchased these. She said they were in a package I had received while I was out of town. I asked her where the package was, and she said she tossed it.

So I have no idea who these belong to, and would like to find the owner. My guess is they sent it to the wrong person. I've searched completed ebay sales and none of them are on there. So, now I'm turning to the boards for help. Obviously these are some nice cards and in order to find the true owner, I need to keep the cards identities under wraps lol.

If you know anything or anyone that might help solve this issue, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Michael

RE: Missing Pujols cards.
Wow that is crazy. I hope you find the rightful owner. You are a good man Charlie Brown.

Secret Santa? You must've been a very, very good boy this year.
(12-05-2013, 12:43 AM)mstrawn Wrote: I hope you find the rightful owner. You are a good man Charlie Brown.
+1 (especially if your name really is Charlie Brown) Smile
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Bump. I'd like to see this mystery solved.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Strange that someone loses some pujols 1 of 1s and doesnt try to find them, ill check to see how the mystery is solved
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

This woul be a great idea for the Topps A&G code cards. I too will be watching this thread
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

(12-04-2013, 11:35 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Hello!

So I came home a couple weekends ago after being out of town for a week. The other day I noticed a stack of Pujols cards on my extremely messy (full of cards) desk. Flipping through them I began to notice they were all one of ones, eight to be exact. Knowing these weren't from my collection, I immediately asked my wife if she purchased these. She said they were in a package I had received while I was out of town. I asked her where the package was, and she said she tossed it.

So I have no idea who these belong to, and would like to find the owner. My guess is they sent it to the wrong person. I've searched completed ebay sales and none of them are on there. So, now I'm turning to the boards for help. Obviously these are some nice cards and in order to find the true owner, I need to keep the cards identities under wraps lol.

If you know anything or anyone that might help solve this issue, please send me a PM.

Thanks,
Michael
A longshot here....
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-8-2001-20...51b2188bc6

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-Bowman-Plat...7675.l2557
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered