`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Milestones call out take 2

Milestones call out take 2
Since my last milestones trade thread netted quite a bit of good stuff, figured I'd post another one Smile

Anyhow, I've got some of 13 Chrome and Prizm, listed that I've gotten from packs recently, and still have a bit of Platinum as well, and looking to see if I can hit any more of these milestones of unique cards for these players:

Aaron Rodgers: need 9 to hit 200
Eddie Lacy: need 5 to hit 50
Johnathan Franklin: need 3 to hit 50
Leroy Butler: need 12 to hit 50
Robert Ferguson: need 11 to hit 50
Dorsey Levens: need 8 to hit 50
Bubba Franks: need 11 to hit 50
Ahman Green: need 20 to hit 100
AJ Hawk: need 11 to hit 50
Antonio Freeman: need 3 to hit 50

And, yes, I'm willing to trade for base, as long as I don't have it. Thanks to everybody who's helped out with this recently Smile Will also take any Favres I don't have as well, but just hit a milestone of 650 recently for him, so he's on the list of wants, but not close to a milestone.

So that I can also keep this in people's minds, I have a couple other needs (that can help with the above in some instances): 2012 Topps Chrome refractors of Packers players I don't have (listed in my Wants), 2012 Prizm wants (listed in my Wants), an auto for Nick Collins1, Jim Taylor, Ray Nitschke, Donny Anderson2, Zeke Bratkowski2, Max McGee, Andre Rison3, Desmond Howard3, Jeff Thomason4, Calvin Jones4, Santana Dotson4, Shannon Clavelle4

1 - 2013 Father's Day Pylon auto - limited to around 5 I think it was. Has been his only auto
2 - only have autos in the Leaf Lombardi Legends set, Zeke I believe has one from an SEC set as well.
3 - don't need to be in Packers uniform (Rison doesn't have one, Howard does, but was extremely limited)
4 - only have cheap autos from defunct companies from the 90's, like Classic Pro Line, Star Pics, Signature Rookies, etc.

RE: Milestones call out take 2
Ok, just actually found a Zeke Bratkowski, so that one is marked off my list now.

hearing the crickets lol

Do you need/want a 2013 Topps Platinum Johnathan Franklin rookie jersey (the ones from Target)

PLMK

also check my organize for any other packers as I have been adding stuff a lot lately. I will keep an eye out for other packers as well.

I'll take a look shortly Smile I do have that Franklin, it's one of the few Packers cards I've pulled lately!

Check my org I just added a few base.

Check EPIX Letterman for Jimmy Taylor, I think he had a decently high print run:

[Image: jan1e001.jpg]
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

have some ahman green rc stuff and a hawk sweet spot Jersey if you want to check me..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

(12-05-2013, 06:54 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: Check EPIX Letterman for Jimmy Taylor, I think he had a decently high print run:

[Image: jan1e001.jpg]
Yeah, I like that card. Almost got it from COMC, but figured I should wait until I got paid the next day, and it was gone when I went to buy it. Been keeping my eye out for it.

(12-06-2013, 06:38 AM)hhh tgt Wrote: have some ahman green rc stuff and a hawk sweet spot Jersey if you want to check me..
I don't have any Seahawks cards at the moment, but I can send you a trade and you can see if anything else tickles your fancy.