Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG Updated. My ANYthing for your Bird commons/lowend
Wink 
ORG Updated. My ANYthing for your Bird commons/lowend
I am a Larry Bird quantity collector. As long as the values are somewhat in line I never refuse a trade for Bird cards! Even if its an Auto/GU from me, for your 30 Bird commons, I typically accept.

I have tens of thousands of cards not listed in my ORG. Typically I only add stars or good trade bait players, so PLEASE don't be afraid to ask what I have in off name players available. (Almost all of my GU and Autos ARE in my ORG however).

I am home all day every day right now trying to mend a broken hip so please contribute to the cause and keep me from going stir crazy! I typically get finalized trades shipped out within 24 hours.

(It's worth mentioning that I am not "opposed" to higher end Bird cards I just typically do not have the right stuff to make the trade happen. If it is a very nice piece though I will sometimes consider trade+$)
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: ORG Updated. My ANYthing for your Bird commons/lowend
Thanks Megatron2181 for the trade! Your Rated Rookie Auto will ship today.
Thanks Pakalolo25 for the trade! Your cards will ship today.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

check my organize to see if i have any Birds. the players I collect are named in my signature
Collecting:
-High-End, RC Autos, & Auto Patches of
Basketball:
-Jordan Hill
-Ty Lawson
-Paul George
-Nick Young
-Kobe Bryant
-Damian Lillard
-Anthony Davis
-Kyrie Irving
-Considering any Lakers (in jersey)
Football:
-Larry Fitzgerald
-Calvin Johnson
-Adrian Peterson
-Chris Johnson

Only found 1 Bird but I offered a Laker RC Auto for it.

(12-04-2013, 05:50 PM)BasketballConnoisseur Wrote: check my organize to see if i have any Birds. the players I collect are named in my signature

forthebirds ='1386263362' Wrote: Only found 1 Bird but I offered a Laker RC Auto for it.
I didnt get a trade offer. but I also have a nice little poster of Larry Bird. I can post a picture on here if you're at all interested.
Collecting:
Basketball:
-Jordan Hill
-Ty Lawson
-Paul George
-Nick Young
-Kobe Bryant
-Damian Lillard
-Anthony Davis
-Kyrie Irving
Football:
-Larry Fitzgerald
-Calvin Johnson
-Adrian Peterson
-Chris Johnson

Sorry I had not clicked on "send offer" yet. You should have it now.

Thanks for the offer on the poster but after I filled my 5th jumbo tote with mem the boss dropped the hammer and restricted me to cards only.

(12-05-2013, 05:02 PM)BasketballConnoisseur Wrote: I didnt get a trade offer. but I also have a nice little poster of Larry Bird. I can post a picture on here if you're at all interested.

forthebirds ='1386281504' Wrote: Sorry I had not clicked on "send offer" yet. You should have it now.

Thanks for the offer on the poster but after I filled my 5th jumbo tote with mem the boss dropped the hammer and restricted me to cards only.
You ever change your mind about it then let me know.
Collecting:
Basketball:
-Jordan Hill
-Ty Lawson
-Paul George
-Nick Young
-Kobe Bryant
-Damian Lillard
-Anthony Davis
-Kyrie Irving