`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Heritage High Number X2

RE: Heritage High Number X2
(12-02-2013, 06:31 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: I was lol... But I woulda been more ecstatic for Wil Myers, Jose Fernandez or Machado lol...
No? Really? Smile
That would have been much better, but Gattis is a decent hit! Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-02-2013, 12:54 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Adeiny Hechavarria (Marlins rookie) (ehh) and Tony Cingrani (Reds Rookie) (Not bad)
DrM...Congrats on the Cingrani! Also, I'd hang onto Hechavarria, once he gets out of his knucklehead phase, I think he is gonna be awesome. Thanks for sharing.........

Interested in a Ruff if FS (sorry to piggyback/hijack)

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

One box only, got a Red Ink Zack Wheeler 10 of 10.
Being a Mets Fan, I don't think I could ask for anything better.
Of course it would have been nice to pull the Puig but Wheeler makes me pretty happy.

How many Yankees are in the High set?

(12-03-2013, 11:12 AM)decriscio619 Wrote: How many Yankees are in the High set?
Don't think there are any Yanks autos, although the checklist doesn't appear to be accurate. Michael Pineda, Boone Logan, Preston Claiborne, and Austin Romine are the only Yanks I know of to have base cards.

(12-03-2013, 10:32 AM)jtysver1 Wrote: One box only, got a Red Ink Zack Wheeler 10 of 10.
Being a Mets Fan, I don't think I could ask for anything better.
Of course it would have been nice to pull the Puig but Wheeler makes me pretty happy.
Last year, I had a similar situation. Got a red ink Pettitte /10 ... as a Yankee fan, couldn't have asked for anything better (except that Harper auto in that set Smile ) meanwhile, that Harper base from last year is selling for big bucks!!
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(12-03-2013, 04:55 PM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Last year, I had a similar situation. Got a red ink Pettitte /10 ... as a Yankee fan, couldn't have asked for anything better (except that Harper auto in that set Smile ) meanwhile, that Harper base from last year is selling for big bucks!!
Any idea what something like the Wheeler would value?
I had someone say one thing about it on EBay but I had been checking and I didn't see it on EBay at all.

(12-02-2013, 09:35 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: DrM...Congrats on the Cingrani! Also, I'd hang onto Hechavarria, once he gets out of his knucklehead phase, I think he is gonna be awesome. Thanks for sharing.........
Interested in a Ruff if FS (sorry to piggyback/hijack)
Thanks! Cingrani and Hechavarria are good investment cards. Cingrani looks like he's got good stuff ... Hopefully 2014 is a good year and he doesn't get injured. Hechavarria will start to get better and will be traded Sad
I'll keep my eyes open for Ruff auto cards for you!

(12-03-2013, 08:22 PM)jtysver1 Wrote: Any idea what something like the Wheeler would value?
I had someone say one thing about it on EBay but I had been checking and I didn't see it on EBay at all.
Check under completed listings for the Wheeler.