`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone watch or participate in the Black Friday sales?

RE: Did anyone watch or participate in the Black Friday sales?
(12-02-2013, 08:40 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: The single man may respond to your wife's position the following way:

"well I am going to put an end to your married career"

or

"your sister/best friend/biggest enemy/cousin would let me bust wax"

The married man (me) would more than likely say:

"baby, you are all I would ever need. Pssh, I don't need to bust wax to be happy."

The straighter the face that you say these statements above the better.
I don't know, when I'm tired of looking at cards I can just put them back in the box and go watch wrestling.

I was having a hard time trying to view the black friday stuff since I didnt have the best wifi signal at the house I was staying (My dad and I go fishing every Thanksgiving-Sunday). I did however buy a box of 12-13 retro for 109. I do like the inserts in Retro so it should be a fun break.

(12-02-2013, 08:44 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I don't know, when I'm tired of looking at cards I can just put them back in the box and go watch wrestling.
lol and have a TV dinner while you watch wrestling? You could then hit up craigslist for a date for the upcoming weekend. Who cares if your date will be with someone else's wife, right??

OK. I am pretty sure I took this into a direction that I should avoid.

I bought two boxes of absolute and some team bags. I think the team bags that I got are the wrong size. Freaking WOMP. Either way, I will be able to let you know what I hit on my boxes of Absolute when I get them.

Hell. If you try one of the first two lines on your wife....You can take a flight to NH and we can each break a box of Absolute lol. I wouldn't recommend it though RJ.
(12-02-2013, 08:55 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: I was having a hard time trying to view the black friday stuff since I didnt have the best wifi signal at the house I was staying (My dad and I go fishing every Thanksgiving-Sunday). I did however buy a box of 12-13 retro for 109. I do like the inserts in Retro so it should be a fun break.
The sales were disappointing so you didn't miss too much. Hopefully you caught some fish and you do well on the box break!!
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(12-02-2013, 09:03 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: lol and have a TV dinner while you watch wrestling? You could then hit up craigslist for a date for the upcoming weekend. Who cares if your date will be with someone else's wife, right??

OK. I am pretty sure I took this into a direction that I should avoid.

I bought two boxes of absolute and some team bags. I think the team bags that I got are the wrong size. Freaking WOMP. Either way, I will be able to let you know what I hit on my boxes of Absolute when I get them.

Hell. If you try one of the first two lines on your wife....You can take a flight to NH and we can each break a box of Absolute lol. I wouldn't recommend it though RJ.

The sales were disappointing so you didn't miss too much. Hopefully you caught some fish and you do well on the box break!!
Dude, funny thing about TV dinners and wrestling.

So when I was a bachelor I would always cook whatever frozen food I was eating on this round pizza brick thing ... nuggets, fish sticks, etc.

I was heating up some fish sticks one night and watching wrestling, and I guess I dozed off.

A few minutes later I swear a bomb went off in my apartment — literally the loudest s--t I've ever heard.

Not only did it scare the crap out of me, I jumped up and looked around to find out what it was.

I couldn't find anything (inside or outside), so I thought maybe I just dreamed it or something.

Then, I looked in the oven ... that effing ceramic pizza brick thing had broken in half!

Apparently you can ONLY cook pizza on the pizza brick ... anything else leaves too much surface area exposed, and as time passes, it's more likely to overheat and detonate.

As I learned, LOL.

Dunno how good the sales were, just knew I wanted to bust some wax. lol... Basketball wise I ended up getting 2 boxes of 12/13 Prestige and a box of 12/13 Panini Sigs that got me to free shipping. Should be fun. Really like that years Prestige, loaded with good rookies, so it shouldn't be too bad. Gonna be a busy week! Smile