Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Player checklists

Player checklists
Hi everyone,
New to the forum, and just starting now to learn more about collecting and actively buying cards when I can afford it. I'd like to work on some player sets, but Beckett's player checklists seem to be missing some cards. Where do you guys go for your checklists? Thanks

RE: Player checklists
If there are cards missing that you have send a scan with card info to beckett. They will research and add the card to the database. Usually it's pretty accurate except for newer stuff.
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

becketts checklists are the most complete that i have seen. the only things they usually dont list is unlicensed stuff. there are some exceptions, of course, but for the most part, beckett is pretty darn complete

(11-30-2013, 05:48 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: If there are cards missing that you have send a scan with card info to beckett. They will research and add the card to the database. Usually it's pretty accurate except for newer stuff.
Ah, ok, thanks for the info!
(11-30-2013, 05:48 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: becketts checklists are the most complete that i have seen. the only things they usually dont list is unlicensed stuff. there are some exceptions, of course, but for the most part, beckett is pretty darn complete
Thanks! Maybe I just am not typing in the right information when I do some of the card searches...thanks for the replies!

(11-30-2013, 09:29 PM)savagenate Wrote: Ah, ok, thanks for the info!

Thanks! Maybe I just am not typing in the right information when I do some of the card searches...thanks for the replies!
now that, we might be able to help with