`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent Klay Thompson

Recent Klay Thompson
Don't share my mail days much but wanted to share my most recent Klay pickups.

I managed to pickup all the /25 versions from Panini signatures.
[Image: Scan49_zpsbfbea868.jpeg]

[Image: Scan50_zps0a368d5b.jpeg]

Immaculate, flawless, oh my

[Image: Scan48_zps1920917a.jpeg]

[Image: Scan51_zpsd1441327.jpeg]

Lastly.....I upgraded my national treasures to a 9.5!

[Image: CF4BA739-7230-49DC-B053-1002624757D2-887...e19ef5.jpg]
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

RE: Recent Klay Thompson
Man some great stuff here! I am not sure which card I like the most....but I can say that I do WANT a lot of these cards. Great pickups man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

(11-30-2013, 07:57 PM)nickm1123 Wrote: Man some great stuff here! I am not sure which card I like the most....but I can say that I do WANT a lot of these cards. Great pickups man!
I think you're the only one that cares about my Thompson PC haha

I like it man, sick Immaculate pickups! this just is the first thread of yours I've seen ha
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Congrats on getting all of the Signature Base. Love the Immaculate and Flawless Pickups. Is the Prizm White Hot the Prizms version?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Great pickups Smile Its funny how man of those panini signatures there are.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

Wow there is some amazing stuff in there! I'm sure Nick and you battle for a lot of these. Good luck to you both!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(12-01-2013, 10:10 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: I like it man, sick Immaculate pickups! this just is the first thread of yours I've seen ha
I don't normally post my klay Thompson pickups. I usually only post my graded stuff
(12-01-2013, 11:05 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Congrats on getting all of the Signature Base. Love the Immaculate and Flawless Pickups. Is the Prizm White Hot the Prizms version?
It is the prism version! All I have left from those is the /5 and the 1/1
(12-02-2013, 01:34 AM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Great pickups Smile Its funny how man of those panini signatures there are.
Thanks! Ya now I just need to start trying to get the ones that are /5
(12-02-2013, 02:03 AM)buckunteer Wrote: Wow there is some amazing stuff in there! I'm sure Nick and you battle for a lot of these. Good luck to you both!
We usually try to text each other when we want to get something. We literally call dibs on stuff haha