`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
2013 Chrome Boxes

2013 Chrome Boxes
If any Topps representatives are reading this your collation STINKS. Bought 3 hobby boxes and not even close to a set , not even a base set! Got the same packs in 2 boxes other than the inserts put into the packs . Got 4 or 5 of some rookies and none of a lot of them . Love the cards but Topps get a clue because nobody wants 6 Jonathon Coopers. ( No disrespect to Mr. Cooper's football abilities.
Photobucket

RE: 2013 Chrome Boxes
(11-26-2013, 05:57 PM)sparty78 Wrote: If any Topps representatives are reading this your collation STINKS. Bought 3 hobby boxes and not even close to a set , not even a base set! Got the same packs in 2 boxes other than the inserts put into the packs . Got 4 or 5 of some rookies and none of a lot of them . Love the cards but Topps get a clue because nobody wants 6 Jonathon Coopers. ( No disrespect to Mr. Cooper's football abilities.
Yes that sucks you couldn't complete a case set after 3 hobby boxes, but would you complain if those 4-5 rookies were Geno or EJ? I agree with you though they hammer in the no names or we are just that unlucky!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.