`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Official "Black Friday 2013" Thread

RE: Official "Black Friday 2013" Thread
(12-01-2013, 02:49 PM)cross4444 Wrote: The cat's out of the bag! Steel City is the place to go. Lesser selection but their boxes are almost always significantly lower than DA and Blowout even without specials. If DA or Blowout lowers prices, Steel City lowers theirs even more. I don't know how they do it. They offer free shipping if you order more than $25 worth and are faster at getting the packages out the door than any other company. I've pre-ordered boxes from them before and had them arrive on or the day after release day.
I agree, I placed my Black Friday order at Steel City as well. I saved about $70 across 8 boxes that I would normally buy anyway, so I thought it was a pretty good deal. I was really hoping for some deeper discounts on some of the high end products but never came across any. I just can't bring myself to pay $100+ for a 6 card pack of something. At that point I'm better off just buying the exact cards I want.

RE: Official "Black Friday 2013" Thread
Ok, I just went and spent more money than I said I would at SC.
They had the leaf memories box which i thought I'd try my hand at along with the ball of fame...and a REALLY good deal on 2012 bowman retail box, about half anyone elses price....made it worth getting a retail box (or two)

Decided to go to my lcs to get some panini Black Friday packs, grossly overpaid for hometown heroes....to the point that almost makes me ill but I wanted the most packs and a product I might otherwise buy.

Did alright on the bf packs, a Super Bowl progression print. Trout, a few lava and a breast cancer wrist band relic.

Really like hometown heroes might get some of these 65 dollar boxes now