`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robert Griffin III wanted.

RE: Robert Griffin III wanted.
(12-23-2013, 04:20 PM)jywilli69 Wrote: Still looking for RGIII cards I don't have. Feel free to bring them to me. I am not looking at Auto's at the moment. Base, Rookies, Refractors, Serial Numbered, and Game-Used are welcomed.
I have this one for trade if interested. looking for le'veon bell or any current steelers atm.

[Image: mQiIg6D4sSJ2POabSV_8DNw.jpg]

I've got a few RGIII base cards and a few inserts as well, saw a Cam Newton, looked like Topps Chrome rc in your flikr, do you have any other panthers you'd be willing to trade with the Cam?

Sorry, no Steelers
(12-23-2013, 07:02 PM)SteelerPenguinsFTW Wrote: I have this one for trade if interested. looking for le'veon bell or any current steelers atm.

[Image: mQiIg6D4sSJ2POabSV_8DNw.jpg]

You have to input the cards in the organizer in order to trade them. I did send you an offer though on the one RGIII in your organizer.
(12-23-2013, 07:16 PM)Psercy2337 Wrote: I've got a few RGIII base cards and a few inserts as well, saw a Cam Newton, looked like Topps Chrome rc in your flikr, do you have any other panthers you'd be willing to trade with the Cam?
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos