`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recent HUGE PC pickups

RE: Recent HUGE PC pickups
I love the Milton Ryan!! Ya know, when they first surfaced, PSA didn't originally give the Milton Bradley designation. It took at least 1 full year (maybe longer) before they started grading them as such.

So you have the Milton Bradley version and I have the regular Topps version.

Together, we're half way there.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(11-25-2013, 08:38 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: I love the Milton Ryan!! Ya know, when they first surfaced, PSA didn't originally give the Milton Bradley designation. It took at least 1 full year (maybe longer) before they started grading them as such.

So you have the Milton Bradley version and I have the regular Topps version.

Together, we're half way there.
I know, man! The article I read about the Milton Bradley cards and the "Win-A-Card" game that they came with was written before PSA recognized them. They mentioned something about it in the article. Hoping to get a nice BVG 7 or better base Nolan RC when we finally get one!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

(11-25-2013, 09:10 PM)aprirr Wrote: I know, man! The article I read about the Milton Bradley cards and the "Win-A-Card" game that they came with was written before PSA recognized them. They mentioned something about it in the article. Hoping to get a nice BVG 7 or better base Nolan RC when we finally get one!
That's what mine is. Plus, it's an Old Label!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Very nice!!! great additions!! congrats!!
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Pokémon cards have larger real estate in the display cases @ my LCS... the rest is Magic, Yugioh and candy. I kid you not

(11-25-2013, 09:46 PM)alfredoleal2001 Wrote: Very nice!!! great additions!! congrats!!
Thanks, man!
(11-25-2013, 09:59 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Pokémon cards have larger real estate in the display cases @ my LCS... the rest is Magic, Yugioh and candy. I kid you not
Yugioh! I couldn't remember the name! They have a huge section at the local Walmart along with the Pokemon. They got rid of all the discount lasters and replaced the space with that crapola. Disappointing, to say the least.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Great pickups my man- love the HOF stuff, so refreshing to see those- especially with the ridiculous amount of prospect traffic I see on other sites. I especially love the Musial and the Ryan! Keep up the good work!
My Website: thepointguard.weebly.com
Also Collecting: Five Star Autos, '50s Topps Sets
Current Top Wants: '15 Chipper Jones & Other Five Star Autos
[Image: PGBanner_zps899b0bff.jpg]

Very nice Gwynn card there. I really feel hes another unappreciated player for his time.
[Image: m5GDmvD.png]

Want List
- 2006 Craig Biggio SP Authentic By the Letter "B" "O"
- 1991 Topps Desert Shield Chipper Jones

(11-26-2013, 08:58 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: Great pickups my man- love the HOF stuff, so refreshing to see those- especially with the ridiculous amount of prospect traffic I see on other sites. I especially love the Musial and the Ryan! Keep up the good work!
Thanks, man! We don't do the prospect thing so it was nice to get some sweet PC guy pickups and 3000-hit and .400 in a season HOF additions.
(11-26-2013, 11:59 PM)Odyssey Wrote: Very nice Gwynn card there. I really feel hes another unappreciated player for his time.
Thanks, man! I agree, I always loved watching him up at the plate. He has a great looking sig, too!