`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sunday trading (some set help)

Sunday trading (some set help)
Managed to hammer out some deals this week and weekend, but I'm ridiculously close to finishing some sets of Bowman Platinum past.

Here's the highlights (i.e. the ones I'm closest to finishing):

2010 Bowman Platinum Prospects:
# 7

2012 Bowman Platinum Prospects:
# 35
# 82

2012 Bowman Platinum Top Prospects:
Gerrit Cole
Starling Marte
John (I think) Lamb

2013 Bowman Platinum Purple Refractors:
# 6

I've got other set needs, but given how close I am on these I'd like to finish them up today/tonight if possible. LMK if you've got some of these available. Thanks.
Kepler

RE: Sunday trading (some set help)
lol, it figures that several of the holes you have...I also have. I wish I could help you out on these, friend. Of course, feel free to check me on any of your unlisted set needs. Always willing to help you out when I can, Jared!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-25-2013, 12:04 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: lol, it figures that several of the holes you have...I also have. I wish I could help you out on these, friend. Of course, feel free to check me on any of your unlisted set needs. Always willing to help you out when I can, Jared!
I honestly think it's a regional thing. Topps Co. doesn't want those of us in the Midwest to be able to pull the final cards we need from packs. Until, that is, I've already traded for them. Then I'll pull them in every freakin' pack. lol

Feel free to check me for your missing ones, too. I've got lots of extras for most of the Platinum stuff.
Kepler

I might have some of those. Feel free to check
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/