`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1994 Maxx Shawna Robinson Auto Question

1994 Maxx Shawna Robinson Auto Question
I found a 1994 Maxx Shawna Robinson auto...but I am unsure if it is the set released auto or an IP or TTM auto. The card number is right, but nothing on the card itself says auto.

Here is the Beckett listing for the card: http://www.beckett.com/racing/1994/maxx-...on-2931993

And here is the card I found on COMC: http://www.comc.com/Cards/Racing/1994/Ma...on/1325386

Any insight or thoughts on this? I am working on acquiring at least one auto from every female driver that has raced in the top 3 series (that has been released in a set). If this card is right...I could check Shawna off my list.
Thank you for your comments!

-Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

RE: 1994 Maxx Shawna Robinson Auto Question
You didn't buy a Tina Gordon one on eBay recently did you?
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(11-25-2013, 12:40 AM)minitracer Wrote: You didn't buy a Tina Gordon one on eBay recently did you?
No, friend, that wasn't me. I've got a watch on a couple...but haven't purchased anything yet.

I just got my Jennifer Jo Cobb auto through trade...and the next 3 on my list are Shawna Robinson, Tina Gordon, and Erin Crocker. None of which I have made a move on yet.

Why, did you get outbid on a Tina Gordon?
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

No I sold one. lol Wish I knew you wanted one , would have hooked you up with a deal.

(11-25-2013, 03:34 PM)minitracer Wrote: No I sold one. lol Wish I knew you wanted one , would have hooked you up with a deal.
Yeah, that's a bummer, lol! Oh well. I'll get one eventually. Thank you for thinking of me, though...I appreciate that!

Yea GL. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

You would have to ask the seller a specific question about it. Read this link about the set.

http://www.beckett.com/racing/1994/maxx-autographs/

If it doesn't have the 'crimp' stamp, it is not from the set. I THINK the crimp is on the back but not 100% sure on that.

(11-27-2013, 01:13 AM)spazmatastic Wrote: You would have to ask the seller a specific question about it. Read this link about the set.

http://www.beckett.com/racing/1994/maxx-autographs/

If it doesn't have the 'crimp' stamp, it is not from the set. I THINK the crimp is on the back but not 100% sure on that.
Thank you, Adam. I tried replying to this the night you posted it...but the Beckett forums went dark sometime during my typing. Anyhow...I will look for that stamp. I found another one that claims to have the stamp and you can kind of see it in the pic. I will have to pick one up after I get my check. Since I wasn't sure on the Shawna Robinson, I ended up grabbing a Tina Gordon and Janet Guthrie auto. (Also got a Robert Kaminsky & Marco Gonzales draft auto...figured you could appreciate that, Adam.)

Thank you for the input, though...this definitely helps when looking to buy one!

Glad I could help with some info. I hope you can get a true set-released Shawna AU! GL!!!