Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Immaculate Question- breaks...
Lightbulb 
Immaculate Question- breaks...
Just got home from a show and had cracked a fresh case of Immaculate from the dealer. Opened one box and did pretty good with a Blake Griffin Auto Patch, Triple Patch of Kobe, Gasol and Howard and a Dallas maverick Rookie Auto Patch #/9. Then went for #2 and pulled a Kyrie Irving RPA #101 redemption, which I was very stoked about. I am just wondering if I should quit while I am way ahead or continue on. Is there anything left in the case or any guarantee of a 1/1 or anything stated? Opinions appreciated. I am paying $450 a pack as well. Thanks guys...........

RE: Immaculate Question- breaks...
I don't believe there are any case guarantees, but there is always the chance of hitting a Logoman or one of the Logoman booklets. The Kyrie is big but their could still be big money left. Not to mention all the short print patch variations that are selling well and there are lots of Kobes and Durants in this product. If it were me I wouldn't be able to stop but that doesn't make it the best decision lol. If you don't open are you looking to sell any? $450 is a great price. Also, if you do open and pull any Tristan Thompsons, please let me know I would love to buy trade for any!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(11-23-2013, 11:49 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: I don't believe there are any case guarantees, but there is always the chance of hitting a Logoman or one of the Logoman booklets. The Kyrie is big but their could still be big money left. Not to mention all the short print patch variations that are selling well and there are lots of Kobes and Durants in this product. If it were me I wouldn't be able to stop but that doesn't make it the best decision lol. If you don't open are you looking to sell any? $450 is a great price. Also, if you do open and pull any Tristan Thompsons, please let me know I would love to buy trade for any!
Pretty much my thoughts exactly (except I would want Mitch Richmonds instead of Tristan Thompsons haha). From a strictly monetary standpoint it is likely that you are more ahead now than you will be if you continuing busting the boxes, but I love busting wax so I don't think I'd be able to stop either.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lmao..........2 addicts giving another addict advice.....great! I am set up at the show again today and it will be tempting me all day. The price seems to be attractive and I know he has another case including the one I started yesterday. ugh! He also has a briefcase sitting there tempting me as well. Its really hard for me to justify $1700 though for a pack of Flawless. We will have to see how I do today, lol. cheers guys!

(11-24-2013, 10:31 AM)rippinwax Wrote: Lmao..........2 addicts giving another addict advice.....great! I am set up at the show again today and it will be tempting me all day. The price seems to be attractive and I know he has another case including the one I started yesterday. ugh! He also has a briefcase sitting there tempting me as well. Its really hard for me to justify $1700 though for a pack of Flawless. We will have to see how I do today, lol. cheers guys!

OK. I wouldn't do $1700 for Flawless, even if I had that kind of cash, so there are limits, even for me! (Talk to me if he'd take $1400 haha).

Any sweet Mitch Richmonds at the show, btw? I have found exactly one PC Mitch Richmond that was randomly in a $.50 bin (guy just let me have it haha) in the 15 or so shows I've gone to the past couple years. Not exactly a moneymaker for most guys, I would imagine. Oh well, enjoy trying to resist!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]