`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ANYONE EVER GET ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF A RIP CARD..CABRERA/TROUT

ANYONE EVER GET ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF A RIP CARD..CABRERA/TROUT
SOOO AS MOST OF YOU KNOW IM A MIGUEL CABRERA COLLECTOR AND I PICKED UP MY FIRST MIGUEL CABRERA RIP CARD AND IM SOOO TEMPTED TO RIP IT BUT I DONT WANNA RUIN IT! IT WAS ON OF THE NEW 2013 BACK TO BACK RIP CARDS NUMBERED TO 5, WITH CABRERA ON ONE SIDE AND MIKE TROUT ON THE OTHER! HAS ANYONE EVER RIPPED ANYTING OR IS THERE ANYTHING EVER GOOD...IDK IF I WANNA RUIN IT...THANKS
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

RE: ANYONE EVER GET ANYTHING GOOD OUT OF A RIP CARD..CABRERA/TROUT
Don't do it those are all random there isn't any better odds on the those as there are on the single rips numbered to 99. Dont' rip it but I would be interested in a trade for the unripped one. I do have the crowd pleaser cabrera auto still thanks and hope that helps

(11-23-2013, 07:07 PM)once78 Wrote: Don't do it those are all random there isn't any better odds on the those as there are on the single rips numbered to 99. Dont' rip it but I would be interested in a trade for the unripped one. I do have the crowd pleaser cabrera auto still thanks and hope that helps
ahhhhh soooo tempting! ive only seen two of these cabrera/trout rips on ebay and the other is at 1500 right night and its my only rip, if cabrera wasnt my guy id think about it but beings it my first rip in my collection i wanna hold on too it! what are you looking for in return for the cabrera auto btw?

(11-23-2013, 07:07 PM)once78 Wrote: Don't do it those are all random there isn't any better odds on the those as there are on the single rips numbered to 99. Dont' rip it
+1

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

if your willing to basically turn that card into little more than a base card then have at it. worse case you rip it and get nothing worth noting. The whole value or rip cards is the possiblities , if you rip it you destroy its value .
[Image: 2choicesig_zps9f1610c4.gif]

ok so it more valuable unripped! plus i like that its numbered to 5 and makes a great addition to my pc...i just checked ebay and they now have a 2013 ginter back to back rip of cabrera/ty cobb #d to 5 Big Grin

Don't do it. You'll only regret it if you do.

(11-23-2013, 08:58 PM)tntmclmm Wrote: Don't do it. You'll only regret it if you do.
thanks i decided to keep it in tacked Smile

Man up, rip it. Card has no bv and never will. Just rip it and hope for something good
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

If it was 2012 rip I would tell you to rip because I am doing the rip set but because its 2013 keep it sealed.