`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vintage, LCS , retail pickups and ... revenge on a searcher

RE: Vintage, LCS , retail pickups and ... revenge on a searcher
Real nice cards & real nice job stickin' it to the pack searcher!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

RE: Vintage, LCS , retail pickups and ... revenge on a searcher
(11-26-2013, 12:14 PM)mnc99 Wrote: Nice, I've been there a few times, but they must have moved. Last time I went (2 years ago), it wasn't there anymore. I've been to Billy's, but they didn't have much for singles. Plus, I heard it's hardly open these days. I used to shop Shinders all the time until they went out of business.
They did move ... right across the street. They used to be in that really small shop on the right hand side of the road (if you're heading north, I think) and now they're on the left hand side in a much larger space. They're right next a temp agency and what I think is an adult daycare center. lol.

They've got a decent selection in terms of local team singles and boxes. If you have time they've got tons of boxes to go through and they're affordable.

(11-26-2013, 02:34 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Real nice cards & real nice job stickin' it to the pack searcher!!
That was pretty much my favorite part of it all. I'm not a real fan of Hertiage or Andrus, but knowing that someone found that pack and hid it with the intent of coming back for it to get a worthless relic made it worthwhile for me Smile
Kepler