`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My first grading submission

My first grading submission
My LCS had a Beckett rep stop by a few weeks ago. We got a good group submission rate so I sent in 20 cards. Overall pretty happy with the results except for 1 card.

Did submit 3 football cards, was hoping to get 9.5s across the board but glad at least my favorite one of the 3 did get the 9.5:

[Image: img955_zps71a007e8.jpg]

Sent in 3 of my Henderson NT RPA's to get slabbed, wasnt expecting the world on these:

[Image: img959_zpsc312211e.jpg]

Sent in a couple 1/1 autos and the green from Certified:

[Image: img957_zps306a2527.jpg]

A few refractors. Pumped about the 9.5 on the rookie chrome one. Now I just need a base and gold refractor and Ive got the rainbow in 9.5:

[Image: img956_zpsd334a3c0.jpg]

Very happy with the two from last year's Totally Certified. I do have this rainbow and I dont think I've ever shown it off. This is where my disappointment comes in. I cant believe I overlooked a slightly soft corner. This was a redemption replacement from top loader to Beckett so thanks Panini Sad :

[Image: img958_zps586a7be5.jpg]

A few of the money cards. Super pumped about all 3 of these:

[Image: img960_zps0a2accd0.jpg]

A couple 9's to finish off my submission. A little disappointed in the James, I thought the centering was probably a 9 but thought the other 3 might have been 9.5s to bump me up, guess not:

[Image: img961_zps61c103d6.jpg]

Really like my submission and look forward to the next time I do one. Thanks for looking
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

RE: My first grading submission
Congrats on the great grades! I am jealous of the TC rainbow. I would love to put that same rainbow together for a C's player.

I've never heard of an LCS Having a rep come out for a group submission. Great oppurtunity to get some cards graded.

I can imagine your frustration on the redemption having the low graded, especially straight from Panini. I imagine some of your 9.5s are trades or purchases that changed hands multiple times while the one direct from the company is the 7.5.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Dang I like both of those old school Kobes man. Well done!!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

I too like the Kobe's. Great grades!

Congrats in the grades man. At least the Henderson with the soft corner is not a 1/1. In theory you could replace it.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice grades man congrat's.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(11-23-2013, 05:48 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Congrats on the great grades! I am jealous of the TC rainbow. I would love to put that same rainbow together for a C's player.

I've never heard of an LCS Having a rep come out for a group submission. Great oppurtunity to get some cards graded.

I can imagine your frustration on the redemption having the low graded, especially straight from Panini. I imagine some of your 9.5s are trades or purchases that changed hands multiple times while the one direct from the company is the 7.5.
Tc is a nice rainbow to have. Can't do much about the 7.5 glad it's a PC card instead of one I want to sell.
(11-23-2013, 08:05 PM)buckunteer Wrote: Dang I like both of those old school Kobes man. Well done!!
Thanks buck love seeing gold on these
(11-23-2013, 11:43 PM)hercules21 Wrote: I too like the Kobe's. Great grades!
Thanks loving the metal 9.5!!
(11-23-2013, 11:50 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Congrats in the grades man. At least the Henderson with the soft corner is not a 1/1. In theory you could replace it.
If another surfaces I might go after it, but this is the only one I've seen of the five.
(11-24-2013, 07:28 AM)kevinr Wrote: Nice grades man congrat's.
Thanks!!!
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

Congrats on the grades! Not bad for your 1st submission.
Love the Kobe's

Very cool stuff man! Congrats on the grades.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]