`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ANY BROWNS FANS OUT THERE

ANY BROWNS FANS OUT THERE
I AM SICK AND CANNOT GO TO THE GAME TOMORROW. ANYONE LOCAL IN NE OHIO INTERESTED IN THE TICKETS SEND ME A PM. I LIVE NEAR THE HALL OF FAME.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: ANY BROWNS FANS OUT THERE
WAY TO CONSIDER OTHER BROWNS FANS.
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

i figured worth a shot....i got the flu bug today, there is no way i can go tomorrow. my friends saw the forecast and have no interest in going.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.

(11-23-2013, 07:44 PM)rybowski97 Wrote: i figured worth a shot....i got the flu bug today, there is no way i can go tomorrow. my friends saw the forecast and have no interest in going.
I thought you said you sold them to a friend?
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

Lol I would love to have the tickets if it was September. As a ohio sports fan, I don't want to go freeze my butt off to watch the browns try to lose by the least amount of points.

(11-23-2013, 08:41 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: I thought you said you sold them to a friend?
my gf sold them to a couple we hang out with...i didnt think they would take them.